~Cousins Trip/ Mom and Dad celebrate 30 years PTR!! We LEAVE in 1 MONTH

your wedding pictures are beautiful:) you look like a disney princess:) congrats on your marriage and going back to disney:) i am enjoying your PTR so far:) and can't wait to read more

halloween.gif

MNSSHP tix are ordered.. YEYYYYYYYY
My sister ordered them so I cant wait to receive them in the mail

Sister I like our ADRs, we havent been to 1900 park fare or Garden Grill, I love character dining!!!!! Plus Tonys is delicious!!!!!!!

Woooot woooot, tickets for MNSSHP should be coming in the mail soon!!!!!!!:cool1:

I went to 1900 Park Fare a while ago. Geancarlo and I both loved it... Great Atmosphere, I know the little ones will LOVE it

Im in... cant wait to hear all the planning! and You are too sweet planning stuff for your parents! :lovestruc

Christina,
I just had to follow you over here from the wedding boards. I'm living vicariously through you and now that your wedding report is over I'm glad to see I still get to follow along! :rotfl:

I have a suggestion for you on your parents reservations. My DH and I ate at the Yachtsman Steakhouse at the Yacht Club on our Disneymoon and they made special menus for us that had the date, happy honeymoon, and our names printed on them. They were a really nice momento and I'm pretty sure they still do that for people. Plus, since it's their anniversary the wait staff will give your Mom a rose before they leave. Just a suggestion. :goodvibes

Anna Marie

Hi Christina-I'm in for the PTR, we'll be there September 24-Oct1!

We are ordering our costumes in mid August and Lex ordered these matching shirts for us to wear for the F&WF

100765M.jpg

I think they are so cute

Christina,

I have followed you over here from your wedding TR....I am excited about hearing of your upcoming trip!! My DH and I are going to be in Disney from Oct. 10-17 and we are getting tix to MNSSHP!!! I am excited cause we have never been to it!! We went to MVMCP in Dec. and really enjoyed it. We also got free dining when we are there!!! :cool1::banana: Anyways, where are you ordering your costumes from? Looking forward to more...Oh, yeah, Lisa over on the wedding boards had a special menu made for her DH at the Coral Reef with their pics on their honeymoon. She had a DCL wedding. I can't remember her disboard name right now...Also, just so you know, I saw you on Facebook cause I am friends with Toni and Vanessa on there, so I requested you as a friend, but I am pretty sure you would have no idea who I was, so if you get a friend request from Maure' Bell Harthan, that's me!!! LOL!!!

September 24- 1900 Park Fare
September 25 Tony’s at MK
September 26 Garden Grill at Epcot- I haven’t eaten here either

I have eaten at the Garden Grill (I hate to say it but it was 8 years ago :scared1:). It was good though, served family style.

We are ordering our costumes in mid August and Lex ordered these matching shirts for us to wear for the F&WF

100765M.jpg

I think they are so cute

I agree they are cute:cutie:

2 MONTH MARK TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do the happy dance with me:banana::banana::banana:

I have never been to Tony's either. I would like to try that place out. I also want to try out the Wave place since Lynn's review was really good.

That sucks that they lady wasn't friendly or helpful. Rude people don't belong in Disney. :headache:

Your name is Toni and you haven’t been to Tony’s??? LOL J/k I cant wait- my mom told me that Lex and I went there when we were really little, but somehow I don’t remember…lol

I second that! IT is the happiest place on earth, right? :rotfl:

Lol Absolutely,

Hey Christina, i loved your wedding & honeymoon TR, so glad to see a new trippie coming from you :)
I love that picture you have posted on your wedding day with you and your husband and the gorgeous cinderella carriage, you both look gorgeous.

Sorry you couldn't get reservations for CRT or Crystal palace, sounds like a great trip you have planned still, look forward to reading more :)

Thanks Sarah- I did want CRT but I think my little cousins will just be ecstatic either way to be in the parks with us that night…lol

Hi Christina! If you really want the CP for your cousins, keep calling. People cancel all the time.

I have been calling and checking online with the new reservation service they offer.. No luck

your wedding pictures are beautiful:) you look like a disney princess:) congrats on your marriage and going back to disney:) i am enjoying your PTR so far:) and can't wait to read more

Thank you for the sweet compliment.. I am having such a Disney itch to get back there..lol

Sister I like our ADRs, we havent been to 1900 park fare or Garden Grill, I love character dining!!!!! Plus Tonys is delicious!!!!!!!

Woooot woooot, tickets for MNSSHP should be coming in the mail soon!!!!!!!:cool1:

LOL, Lex we need to take a pic of our tix

I love 1900 PF and Tony's! Both are yummy!

Oh good, I am glad you liked Tony’s I have been hearing great reviews for that restaurant

Im in... cant wait to hear all the planning! and You are too sweet planning stuff for your parents! :lovestruc

Thanks- my sister and I got them a carriage ride at POR after dinner and we are sending a basket of champagne and goodies, they are going to be so surprised

Christina,
I just had to follow you over here from the wedding boards. I'm living vicariously through you and now that your wedding report is over I'm glad to see I still get to follow along! :rotfl:

I have a suggestion for you on your parents reservations. My DH and I ate at the Yachtsman Steakhouse at the Yacht Club on our Disneymoon and they made special menus for us that had the date, happy honeymoon, and our names printed on them. They were a really nice momento and I'm pretty sure they still do that for people. Plus, since it's their anniversary the wait staff will give your Mom a rose before they leave. Just a suggestion. :goodvibes

Anna Marie

Good idea. I am going to call the dining numbers, and speaking of which I left a message for the Wave restaurant about my parents anniversary… I have to call them again- thanks for reminding me

Hi Christina-I'm in for the PTR, we'll be there September 24-Oct1!

We must meet for a picture

I am in! You have some great plans so far, can't wait for more!

Thanks, my sister is more avid in the planning than I am, she took over…lol

aww those are such cute shirts! :goodvibes

Thanks Toni- I saw them a couple of days ago- they are too cute

Cute tshirt, love the colour :)

Lol Yea anyone can spot 5 heads wearing those shirts

Christina,

I have followed you over here from your wedding TR....I am excited about hearing of your upcoming trip!! My DH and I are going to be in Disney from Oct. 10-17 and we are getting tix to MNSSHP!!! I am excited cause we have never been to it!! We went to MVMCP in Dec. and really enjoyed it. We also got free dining when we are there!!! :cool1::banana: Anyways, where are you ordering your costumes from? Looking forward to more...Oh, yeah, Lisa over on the wedding boards had a special menu made for her DH at the Coral Reef with their pics on their honeymoon. She had a DCL wedding. I can't remember her disboard name right now...Also, just so you know, I saw you on Facebook cause I am friends with Toni and Vanessa on there, so I requested you as a friend, but I am pretty sure you would have no idea who I was, so if you get a friend request from Maure' Bell Harthan, that's me!!! LOL!!!

You know I have no idea where I am ordering mine from, I think maybe ebay since its cheaper… once I make my final decision I will be posting it on here

I have eaten at the Garden Grill (I hate to say it but it was 8 years ago :scared1:). It was good though, served family style.

I agree they are cute:cutie:

Oh good I cant wait now…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter