CP 201_: a thread for college program hopefuls who have to wait a few years.

Aww well you're adorable! I forgot all about Tulane...that's a popular one for the CP. You have to tell us all how it goes too- especially me, since it will be a local school!

Yeah you forgot to come back and update us! Nice to see you again!

When will you graduate?! By that time I might be doing it too;)

Aah, sorry for forgetting you all! Things have just been hectic. I have worked 40 hour work weeks for the past three weeks! My family is coming down to visit me in 8 days and then they will be back for another visit July 1 to 10th. I am actually ending my program on July 29th, instead of August 3rd and coming home July 30th, so I'll have two ish weeks at home before classes begin again.

And I'll graduate in 2013 (summer) or Fall, so my program will be Spring 2014most likely.

Well it sounds like you're having lots of fun and I'm glad they have kept you nice and busy!

And man, so close! Fall 2015 hopefully, for me.

Hi! My name is Alexandra and I'm graduating next spring so I'm looking to do the Fall Advantage 2013 CP! I'm so excited to apply but the time is going so slow until January :goodvibes

Felt like I should post here as well. ^_^

I'm currently a junior, and hope to go down for either Spring or Fall 2014 CP.

I'm graduating HS next month and I'm hoping on doing Spring Adv or Fall 2013

EDIT: Well, graduated HS and got into Disneyland Fall 2013. Woohoo!

I don't graduate till 2014, but I plan on doing the program either Spring 2015 or Fall 2015 (so second semester freshman year, or first semester sophomore year). It seems so far away! :sad1:

Wow I haven't been on here in FOREVER!
Hi my name is Kelsey. I am currently a sophomore in college studying criminal justice hoping to work for the FBI or Homeland Security one day. I am PLANNING on doing the DCP Fall 2013. Hoping for entertainment but will also apply for character attendant, BBB, and Photopass. :)

Hello my lovely future (and current) CPers!

I will be graduating from high school in a little over a month, and then before I know it I'll officially be eligible for the CP! I'm planning on either FA 2013 or 2014. (I don't want to do a Spring CP because I'm going to college in New Orleans and I want to be there for Mardi Gras!) Of course I would much prefer 2013, but we'll see what my schedule will allow.

Glad to talk to you guys again!

Congrats on graduating! That's super exciting!

Aah, sorry for forgetting you all! Things have just been hectic. I have worked 40 hour work weeks for the past three weeks! My family is coming down to visit me in 8 days and then they will be back for another visit July 1 to 10th. I am actually ending my program on July 29th, instead of August 3rd and coming home July 30th, so I'll have two ish weeks at home before classes begin again.

And I'll graduate in 2013 (summer) or Fall, so my program will be Spring 2014most likely.

Hahaha, it's totally understandable! I'm glad you've been having such a good time though!

It just hit me today that I'll be applying for the program in a little over two months. I'm freaking out.

I don't graduate till 2014, but I plan on doing the program either Spring 2015 or Fall 2015 (so second semester freshman year, or first semester sophomore year). It seems so far away! :sad1:
That's because it IS so far away! Haha I'm planning on Fall 2015 and even though more than a year has passed since I decided to apply I feel like it's still ages away. Welcome to the club!
Wow I haven't been on here in FOREVER!
Hi my name is Kelsey. I am currently a sophomore in college studying criminal justice hoping to work for the FBI or Homeland Security one day. I am PLANNING on doing the DCP Fall 2013. Hoping for entertainment but will also apply for character attendant, BBB, and Photopass. :)
You have to keep in touch too! Those roles are all ones I'm interested in also. I love that-we got ourselves a future FBI agent going to Disney!

Congrats on graduating! That's super exciting!

Hahaha, it's totally understandable! I'm glad you've been having such a good time though!

It just hit me today that I'll be applying for the program in a little over two months. I'm freaking out.

My friend is applying with you I think! Ha she loves rubbing it in...another one of y'all that needs to keep us updated!

That's because it IS so far away! Haha I'm planning on Fall 2015 and even though more than a year has passed since I decided to apply I feel like it's still ages away. Welcome to the club!

I decided I wanted to do the program, and that I would try to do the program in Fall 2013, back in my freshman year of high school in 2009 I haven't looked back since. Now I'm about to start my freshman year of college, and it's 2012! The wait sounds long, but it's over before you know it! :thumbsup2

Hi guys!!!

I hope you all are doing well! I sucessfully completed my first program and have been home a week! I was officially turned CT/Seasonal (Yay!) and am now enjoying my last two weeks of summer before classes start! My Fall semester is loaded and now I'm back in the job hunt...blah. I'm also back to being a CP 201'er, I guess!!! :cheer2:

wow i havent been on here in forever....but im back!!!:cheer2::thumbsup2:cool1:

i just graduated high school in may and am enrolling in college this fall to be a nurse. i took a lot of dual enrollment in high school and walking in college basically as a sophomore. so hopefully i will be able to do the college program in 2013 or 2014. anyone else gonna try and do the program then? i still wanna do it so bad. oh! and anyone on here going to tennessee tech university? let me know and give me advice!

thanks!!:jumping1:

Hi guys!!!

I hope you all are doing well! I sucessfully completed my first program and have been home a week! I was officially turned CT/Seasonal (Yay!) and am now enjoying my last two weeks of summer before classes start! My Fall semester is loaded and now I'm back in the job hunt...blah. I'm also back to being a CP 201'er, I guess!!! :cheer2:

CONGRATS!!! That's super exciting, and I'm glad you came back to let us know how everything turned out! I'm getting ready to apply for Spring 2013 and I can't wait for apps to come out!

Another DCP hopeful here.

Not sure what term I plan on applying for, but I'm only about to start college in two weeks, so I've got time to get my bearings and decide.

Some friends and I are hoping to do a term together, so we'll see how that unfolds...

Another DCP hopeful here.

Not sure what term I plan on applying for, but I'm only about to start college in two weeks, so I've got time to get my bearings and decide.

Some friends and I are hoping to do a term together, so we'll see how that unfolds...

im starting college in 2 weeks too:) good luck:thumbsup2 yeah im trying to figure everything out too. hope everything goes well:)

CONGRATS!!! That's super exciting, and I'm glad you came back to let us know how everything turned out! I'm getting ready to apply for Spring 2013 and I can't wait for apps to come out!

Awesome! I won't be applying for my second program till Fall 2014, so I have awhile to wait again...

I am hoping to do Fall Advantage 2016!:earsboy: I am not sure which resort I want to do the program at yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter