CP and PS? is this possible..

Cheryle423

Mouseketeer
I have a crazy thought/plan.. the day I called for my CP package I wanted the Rose &Crown for after the 6:45 show.. but it was not available (I had to go to work that morning, so had to hang up after 95 minutes on hold!!)...so I got the seating for 4:50 p.m. before the show. When my 90 days came around, I called back and got a PS for the Rose & Crown, at 8:00 p.m. the same night..

Here is my thought.. do you think there is ANY possibility that if I show up at the podium at 4:45 for my CP.. and ask if there is any chance I can come back at 8:00 for my PS and use my voucher from my CP.. do you think they will go for this??
We wanted to watch the Illuminations from the R&C.. Otherwise we will just go back at 8:00 and order a snack and a beverage.. will they go for this?

Am I crazy or what? This is our first Xmas.. and I'm going crazy! CAn't waiT

:Pinkbounc ::MickeyMo

I sure would like to know whether this would work also! Our dinner at LeCellier had to be for 4:10 for the CP and I would loved to have had a later one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter