CP Audition...

natty41

<font color=red>Troublemakers4Ever!!!<br><font col
Has anyone been to one of the CP auditions before? I'm going one in a few weeks and I have NO idea what to expect. :confused3 I've never really done an audition before, so it's all new to me. If anyone has any insight, it would be greatly appreciated! :teeth:

they are really a fun old time! Have you done dance before? Either way, there are people of all skill levels who show up-it's great. It's a 'movement' audition moreso than a dance audition. The moves are very beginner jazz dance-style moves. They are looking for how animated you can be with your body-the more, the better! First, they measure you, then you get a number and then you learn a little jig to a Disney song (Last year we danced to Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah). It's very relaxed and friendly- they do a great job of making it un-intimidating cause goodness knows I was nervous! By the time we had gone over the moves a couple of times, I was smiling and loving it. That's the thing, smile- they LOVE smiles! 'Cause, c'mon, it's DISNEY!
Look forward to seeing you there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter