CP program blogs

i have set up my blog for my trip Spring 10 but i havent written anything except the title and description lol my arrival date is Jan 11 but me my mom and sister are going down the 6th to spend a few days in the parks before so i plan on updating and starting to post closer to then but here is my link if anyone wants to follow it

www.rebekahmashburn.blogspot.com

also i miraculously found a disney template that i really liked for it but now you cant see ariel's face so id like to find a different one but am having trouble so if anybody knows where i can find some good ones please let me know!! thanks!

Hey everyone!
I thought I would post my blog too. I have a blogger which is Seasons with the Mouse. I also have a livejournal which has some different CP stuff. I am kinda transitioning to the blogger account but the Livejournal still has some good stuff on there.

I go to uri too! That's so weird. I'm a freshman.

How do you like URI? I'm a college freshman; I had applied last year and got accepted but I chose Hofstra University on Long Island instead :/ I'm considering transferring so I'd love to know what you think about URI :)

It's good. There's a giant hill that you get to walk up every morning to go from the dorms to the buildings. So you should really be in shape. I'm actually going to transfer next year to go to Johnson and Wales in Providence, so I'm not the best representative of URI.

Complete with interactive, ugly html code! YAY!!!

Come vote!

I know I'm late in the game but I just started a blog now that I'm done with school. It's mostly just so I can get to know more people and you can get to know me, even if you think I'm boring. :) Still looking for roommates, ya know?

I'm going to try to post everyday even if you guys don't like it and I think you should do the same Ashlie! It's productive. lol.

http://beaucoupdmojo.blogspot.com

SAY WHAT???

Feel free to comment.

And please still vote in my poll in the second-to-most-recent entry!

I can't remember if I posted a link to my blog and I didn't see it through a quick scan of the thread! I got one post going! Feel free to add me!

My blog!/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter