CR Tower room request

triplefigs

<marquee><font color=009933>Triple Chick</marquee>
We just booked our first 3 nights at the CR Tower for early December. Of course we'd love a MK view (like everyone else-LOL!). My real concern is picking room(s) that will be best for my children. 2 have trouble walking long distances due to Cerebral Palsy. Also, I need a quiet area because of my DS's sensory issues.

Any suggestion on what to request with CRO/Special Reservations?

Thanks!

I think you would want a room toward the North end of the tower, as Chef Mickey's is at the extreme South end and can get very noisy. If I recall, there are only about 15 rooms on each quarter floor, so there are no long walks to the elevators.

Actually, a lot of people do ask for a Bay Lake view. If you ask for "Park View" when you make your reservation there is a pretty good chance you will get it. I have lost track, but I know I had over 100 nights in the Tower (record was 41 nights from 8/1999 thru 9/2000) and have always had a room on the Park side.

Thank you! So we should ask for Adjoining rooms,Park View, North End? Appreciate the help! The kids (ok, me! :goodvibes ) are really excited about the CR Tower. I can't wait to watch the monorail go zipping through. :cool1: DH is worried they won't want to leave to check in the GF! :rotfl:

triplefigs said:
Thank you! So we should ask for Adjoining rooms,Park View, North End? Appreciate the help! The kids (ok, me! :goodvibes ) are really excited about the CR Tower. I can't wait to watch the monorail go zipping through. :cool1: DH is worried they won't want to leave to check in the GF! :rotfl:
You probably want connecting rooms. Those are the ones that have a door inside the room that can be opened to connect the room together.
Ajoining rooms sound like they join together, but they are actually just rooms that are next to each other and don't necessarily connect.
So, all connecting rooms are adjoining. But only some adjoining rooms connect.

SueM in MN said:
You probably want connecting rooms. Those are the ones that have a door inside the room that can be opened to connect the room together.
Ajoining rooms sound like they join together, but they are actually just rooms that are next to each other and don't necessarily connect.
So, all connecting rooms are adjoining. But only some adjoining rooms connect.

Thanks, Sue. I totally missed that mistake! I'll make sure to let our agent at DU know connecting rooms (although I'm sure she would have gotten it right).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter