• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CR

hodgson31

Earning My Ears
Disney is just a few weeks away, staying at the contemporary for the first time in the wings( got a great price) any tips about the resort?:jester: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hey,
We stayed in the Contemporary last August for 7 nights in the north garden wing and we had a marvelous time. I booked a standard room and we still were able to see the monorial going through the resort, cindys castle and the space mountain dome. Our room was on the 3rd floor ( 7384) and the room was bright, clean and perfect. The north wing was convienent to the bus stops, the food and fun center and also to the tower. Enjoy your stay and please post a review when you get back.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We will be there too- CR - hopefully North wing (we requested N over S). We paid for a water view - so hoping to see the electric boat parade at night from our room.

I know there is no balcony, but the rooms have sliders and a maybe 1 foot section and a rail. I am hoping to be able to stand just outside the slider for some pictures.

Ask for a room close to the main tower. You will be closer to the
bus stop , the walk to the monorail, and the snack area where refillable mugs are used.

Get ready for bright colorful rooms !

Enjoy :)

We just got back from there a week and a half ago. It's great - my favorite resort! If you're planning on spending most of your time at the Magic Kingdom, it can't be beat. The buses to the other parks work great as well.

Chef Mickeys is our favorite restaurant - I highly recommend it!

we will be there may 30 through-june4 and we requested south tower because we heard they are nicer but I can always call CR to change the ressie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter