craft swap sign up!

I know it's too late to sign up for this one, but if I could make some Disney magnets (glass bead with pic behind), would that work for the next one?

How do you reciprocate? I mean, magnets vs a DSLR strap cover doesn't seem equal- the cover seems more expensive. That's why I'm wondering if that would be crafty enough.

:-)

aym4Him said:
I know it's too late to sign up for this one, but if I could make some Disney magnets (glass bead with pic behind), would that work for the next one?

How do you reciprocate? I mean, magnets vs a DSLR strap cover doesn't seem equal- the cover seems more expensive. That's why I'm wondering if that would be crafty enough.

:-)

Go ahead and join I am waiting on one more anyway. Make 2 magnets per person then. If you make a small craft make a couple the same or different. Depending on how this one goes I would like to do another one with a December 1st due date.

Name: Molly
Favorite Character: Mickey & Minnie
Favorite Colors: Red, pink

I have a 6 year old son who loves Wreck It Ralph, CARS, and Monsters University. 8 year old daughter, too, who likes Belle and classic Mickey and Minnie.

Megan, I love the red and white polka dot fabric. :)

I am so excited to get started!!! :rotfl:

D'oh!! Think I missed out this time. What an awesome idea! I hope it goes well and that you do consider having another swap later in the year :-) Christmas themed crafts would be sooo much fun!

mollybug2 said:
Name: Molly
Favorite Character: Mickey & Minnie
Favorite Colors: Red, pink

I have a 6 year old son who loves Wreck It Ralph, CARS, and Monsters University. 8 year old daughter, too, who likes Belle and classic Mickey and Minnie.

Megan, I love the red and white polka dot fabric. :)

I am so excited to get started!!! :rotfl:

Awesome. Thanks for letting me know your fabric choice.

I hope to get people's fabric choices. I would love to start making them.

Also
My name is megan. My two favorite characters are stitch and figment and my favorite colors are purple and green.

Ok We are all wrapped up as far as players go. Sorry if anyone missed out this time. :( Hopefully all goes well and I will do another. Please check 1st post that I have you signed up and the right craft. When possible please PM me your address. Have fun everyone! I am super excited to get everyone's Awesome stuff!!!:cool1:

My DS is 4 and he loves Star Wars right now. As far as Disney characters, Buzz, Woody, Jake, The Fab 5, Sulley & Mike. Captain America & other superheroes, too. I enjoy those as well.

My fav color is blue but I don't mind any except for pale pink.

I love the gray chevron fabric for the dSLR coozie.

Did I provide enough info? I'm typing on my phone so I'm going off memory, which is a dangerous thing!!!

I have Buzz, Mike, Mickey, and Jake as water bottle designs. Or I can make a new one. What name would you like for personalization? Kids water bottle or tumbler?

I can confirm I will definitely do the exchange! Sorry for the late notice, I've been so busy lately. I will start on my crafts right away and get them sent out ASAP. Mssong, shall I send my address now or later?

Will catch up on the thread tomorrow, can't wait to get started. :)

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My favorite Disney characters are Mickey and Minnie.

Favorite colors are pink and green.

Any fabric for the camera strap cover.

I have 2 DDs~~ ages 12 & 14.

Can't wait to get started on my water bottle cozies!!!:thumbsup2

Hey,
I would like to thank everyone who gave me their fabric pattern choice. I am still waiting for 1 person (DisneyDork) to give me their pattern choice.

I have 1 thing though. I have never used a fabric other then cotton to design anything and the blue zig-zag pattern is a different fabric, so if you picked the bluish grey zigzag pattern fabric I will need a 2nd choice in case it doesn't work out. So far I have 1 that picked that fabric.

Anyway, I just wanted to let new comers to this thread that the swap is closed if anyone is interested. Letting new people know in case they don't want to go through all the pages

I can confirm I will definitely do the exchange! Sorry for the late notice, I've been so busy lately. I will start on my crafts right away and get them sent out ASAP. Mssong, shall I send my address now or later?

Will catch up on the thread tomorrow, can't wait to get started. :)

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Whenever you get a chance would be great! I am so glad you can do it!!:cheer2:

Please post or PM:
type of bottle (tumbler/kids water bottle)
Color of bottle/tumbler
Character
Name for personalization

Thanks Everyone!!!

My water bottle cozies are two colors with a Mickey/Minnie head on them. I will try to post a pic. Sooo... I need the 2 colors you would like and whether you want Mickey or Minnie.

Happy Crafting!!!:artist:

My water bottle cozies are two colors with a Mickey/Minnie head on them. I will try to post a pic. Sooo... I need the 2 colors you would like and whether you want Mickey or Minnie.

I would love the bottle cozies to be purple and green (not in any particular order other then to make it look great). I also want Minnie Mouse. :) Thanks.

soccermomof3 said:
I would like a tumbler.

Minnie mouse and a letter T. Thanks so much!!!

Clear, green, blue, Orange, or red timbler? "T" on one side Minnie on the other? What color bow?

soccermomof3 said:

Mickey please with lime green and purple. Any green is fine if you can't do lime green. yay!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter