Crafting - Wizard 101

How do you refresh in the Bazaar? I've been exiting and re-entering. Is there a better trick?

How do you refresh in the Bazaar? I've been exiting and re-entering. Is there a better trick?

Hi!

Just click on the "Sell" tab on the top left of the store window then back on the "Buy" tab.

It's a good thing Black Pearls and Blood Moss are on the first page. Sometimes, Diamonds can appear on top of the second page.

Good luck getting your stuff.

Just click on the "Sell" tab on the top left of the store window then back on the "Buy" tab.
Even quicker; click on the icon for the type of item you are buying (i.e., amulets). The list will refresh.

Hi!

It's a good thing Black Pearls and Blood Moss are on the first page. Sometimes, Diamonds can appear on top of the second page.

Good luck getting your stuff.

Even quicker; click on the icon for the type of item you are buying (i.e., amulets). The list will refresh.

I found a quick way by clicking the reagent icon just under the "Buy" tab.

WOOT!! I finally made it to Master Artisan!! :cool1::yay::banana::cheer2:

I can't believe it!! And here is my first craft just for me, the Wyrm-Crowned bed. But I was a little disapointed to see how small it was. It is much smaller that the regular beds.

SnagIt1-13.png

I can't believe it!! And here is my first craft just for me, the Wyrm-Crowned bed. But I was a little disapointed to see how small it was. It is much smaller that the regular beds.

SnagIt1-13.png

Very nice! Congrats! :)
Kim

Woot! I've pretty much stalled at my quest for master artisan. Black Pearls are way too few and far between.
Congrats! :woohoo:

SnagIt1-13.png

Congrats! I made a canopy bed and then haven't crafted since I got the badge and bed. :rotfl2:

Woot! I've pretty much stalled at my quest for master artisan. Black Pearls are way too few and far between.
Congrats! :woohoo:

Thank you! Yeah, Black Pearls are a pain. I had to take breaks from searching reagents once in a while. Very frustrating.

Congrats! I made a canopy bed and then haven't crafted since I got the badge and bed. :rotfl2:

Thanks, not sure I will craft a lot either... lol

Here is where I got my Black Pearls in Cave of Solitude.
SnagIt1-14.png

I would start near Koto and go towards Binh Hoa then change realm, and make the way back to Koto. It's not Black Pearl heaven, but that's the most Black Lotus spawning site in a small area I found.

Okay, so they fix the crafting quests to make them difficult instead of insane. I get through that, save my gold, get the Carousel recipe and discover...it requires 8 Earthquake treasure cards. Fine, I go to get the recipe and discover that since I'm a Life wizard, I can't craft a Myth card. This is one that is popular in duels so rarely shows up in the Bazaar. Grrrr. Anyone have any ideas?

Yay Me, after countless runs and realm changes throughout the dfferent worlds and LOTS of gold spent at the bazaar i got everything that i needed to get my main wizard to Master Artisan :banana:

Yay Me, after countless runs and realm changes throughout the dfferent worlds and LOTS of gold spent at the bazaar i got everything that i needed to get my main wizard to Master Artisan :banana:

Didn't they recently change the requirements for the badges? I finished mine before the changes. I agree it was a bear to complete.

Didn't they recently change the requirements for the badges? I finished mine before the changes. I agree it was a bear to complete.

i heard that before they did an update it took A LOT more reagents and stuff to make it to master [make 5 instead of 2], i only did it cause i wanted to do a carousel, BUT 40,000 gold just for the recipie, i think is a bit much and so i don't see one sitting in my front yard anytime soon, let alone all the rare stuff you need to make it.

i heard that before they did an update it took A LOT more reagents and stuff to make it to master [make 5 instead of 2], i only did it cause i wanted to do a carousel, BUT 40,000 gold just for the recipie, i think is a bit much and so i don't see one sitting in my front yard anytime soon, let alone all the rare stuff you need to make it.
Sadly, I agree. Especially considering that I'm supposed to be saving up for a mount. Oh yes, plus those upcoming "school" houses with the 100,000-gold price tags.....

Still, it's good to have that Master badge and know that I'll be able to make some nice things.....someday! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter