Credit Card deals and benefits?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi, dh has an AMEX card he rarely uses. But we decided to change our WDW vacation of AMEX for and Air Miles. I have been reading that AMEX has a WHITE GLOVE service, all you need to do is tell the vendor that you want WHITE GLOVE treatment, use your AMEX cards and get lots of deals. Lots of 10% off restaurants at DTD. I remember from last trip Epcot tiles were $5.00 off we use AMEX card. I am just learning about these things. So, I was wondering if you all knew more about AMEX benefits or know of other credit card benefits that can be used at WDW. THANKS! S

I would call AMEX travel they will be able to give you the most accurate information. They are having a few specials at different hotels now they offer $$$ back when you check in. I have never used them but a neighbor raved about the $200 Disney Dollars she got back. I do pay with AMEX and get the little belt bag and stuff at checkin. The Watercraft are discounted when you use AMex to pay for the rental too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter