cricut paperdoll disney characters swap

ttfn0205

Earning My Ears
Any interst in a swap using paper doll cricut for the body and outfits.
I am a newbie so it appears I can not hostess this but perhaps if there is interest someone else will. The preferred size would be 4 inches with a complete outfit and accessories. Items should include hair for a boy and a girl.:flower3:

I am set to host a Paper Piecing swap with signups at the beginning of August. If there is interest, I can certainly add groups for these. Just let me know what is wanted.

I love this idea! I would love to participate in a swap like this!
I could even make my ToT Bellhops... ;)

Hope, unless there is overwhelming interest to host this separately, I agree that it would be best for you to host this within your swap... if you are up to it... :hug:

Not a problem fore me. I'm sure even adding Paper Doll groups, it still won't be half as big as the Resort swap!

Oooh, do you know of any special scrapbook stores in the area (other than M's, J's, and Archivers). I would love to find a new source to "feed my habit". :)

As far as I know, they've all closed. We went up to Ft Collins, and there is one up there, and there is a tiny camping/vacation themed store in Estes Park. I've only been in CO since April 2008, so I haven't hit all the corners yet, and haven't really been south yet, so I don't know if Colorado Springs has anything.

I am very excited, it seems there is interest. I have participated on another non dis page and the results were great. I can't wait to get started. My jedi's are pretty cute if I do say so myself. My young padawan loves them for his book. Thanks for offering to host it Hope, please let me know if I can be of any help. I love to host and am looking forward to earning the privialge here.

As far as I know, they've all closed. We went up to Ft Collins, and there is one up there, and there is a tiny camping/vacation themed store in Estes Park. I've only been in CO since April 2008, so I haven't hit all the corners yet, and haven't really been south yet, so I don't know if Colorado Springs has anything.

Bummer, I was hoping for a new place, all my favs have closed too :( When do you think you might be doing sign-ups? MusicalDisneyDreams & I are going to Disneyland so I might need to find us a sign-up buddy :)

I am thinking I will try to get signups done the last week of July, but it may be as late as Aug 2nd. I would like to get it completed before our Oct WDW trip, so I want to get signups done earlier than later. I'll have a better picture, when my in-laws go home on the 19th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter