Marrakesh
Crystal Palace
Kona Cafe
Flying Fish
Victoria and Alberts
Artist Point

Beyond Excited about V & A :yay:

Only been to a couple of these...

1. Chef Mickey's Breakfast: we really enjoyed this! The food was excellent, character interaction was very good. There was a huge tour group (hundreds of people, I kid you not!) that arrived right after we did (we were there for a 7AM ADR when they opened)...I was worried I would have to wait forever to get food at the buffet, but it didn't feel like there were so many people there at all! The line was never too long and moved smoothly which was nice! My boys loved it there and so did we...it was nice on the last morning of our trip just before we left. We're trying dinner there with a party of 10 this summer!

2. Crystal Palace dinner: this was excellent! The salmon was to die for...definitely did not taste like buffet quality, but much better. Excellent salads and desserts too. The characters were wonderful, lots of interaction. The napkin parade was very cute, my older son participated (he was 3 at the time). The only complaint is the service...the waiter never smiled, didn't come to clear the plates, or to refill drinks even one time. He acted like it was a bother just to be there. This was the only time we didn't get good service though. And the only time we ended up tipping the bare minimum for us (15%). All other servers we had deserved 20%+. Anyway, we're going to CP for breakfast on our July trip instead of dinner...and that was a VERY tough decision...just wanted to try a different meal there and get into MK an hour before rope drop!

Of the other restaurants you listed, we are also trying Cape May breakfast (it's our meal on our last morning this time, since it's across the lake from BWV where we are staing). I have read very good things about the breakfast there, and my boys will love the characters. We are also going to Kona Cafe for dinner one night. I have also read very good things about that meal!

Love all your choices (except for Marrakesh). It was never a big hit with my family, although I didn't think it was that bad. My family's favorites in Epcot are Biergarten, Le Cellier and Coral Reef

Breakfast-
Cape May
Captains Grille Yacht Club
Chef Mickey

Dinner-
Marrakesh
Crystal Palace
Kona Cafe
Flying Fish
Victoria and Alberts
Artist Point

Beyond Excited about V & A :yay:

We enjoyed both Cape May & Chef Mickey b-fast -haven't done the other.

We loved the theming of Marrakesh & the belly dancer, not so much the food. ALways enjoy the Crystal Palace. Have not done the other.

I think your plan sounds maaarvelous! Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter