• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crowds 12/30?

kailuagirl

DIS Veteran
How manageable are the crowds right now? Possibly planning go to DLR tomorrow 12/30 during our short stop over inS.Cal on our way home from WDW? For one day it’s gonna cost us about $440 in tickets alone for my family of 3. Don’t wanna spend the money if it’s gonna be crazy crowded Thanks

How manageable are the crowds right now? Possibly planning go to DLR tomorrow 12/30 during our short stop over inS.Cal on our way home from WDW? For one day it’s gonna cost us about $440 in tickets alone for my family of 3. Don’t wanna spend the money if it’s gonna be crazy crowded Thanks
How long will you have in the parks with your lay-over?

Have you checked the app?
The wait times for most everything are sizeable as I check right now.
It WILL BE crowded. But MaxPass would help.

I'm a bad one to ask... I've been known to hop a flight from Portland, OR to go to Disneyland just for the day.
First flight out in the AM and Last flight home in the PM for a day in the parks.

They were the best this morning from rope drop-11. Around 11:30-12 it was pretty packed. The most crammed areas seemed to be Fantasyland and New Orleans Square (the pirates line extended all the way to the French Market). I didn't go over to DCA until 1:15, and it did't seem as bad, but the walkways are wider there. Fastpasses went quick! So if you are using maxpass keep on top of the app. If you are using regular fastpasses make sure your runner can maneuver through crowds very well.

As for the crowd managing, if you get there early and use maxpass/fastpass, you should be ok. It was pretty packed today but I don't think it was close to capacity.

Took this at 10:42am. Normally this area can be crowded but it was very crammed trying to walk.

Attachments

• C526D08E-B2AB-4E3E-BDA4-ADA596685C8C.jpeg
    C526D08E-B2AB-4E3E-BDA4-ADA596685C8C.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 71

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter