Crowds and weather during 1st week DEC

luvDW

Earning My Ears
We will be there the November 30th thru December 6th> What are the crowds and the weather typically like at this time???

Here's a link with some historical information on crowds and weather:

http://www.ReadersClubhouse.com/link/utilidor.html

Scroll down to the "Disney in Depth" section and you will see two links for crowds and weather. From my own experience, I can honestly say that the three weeks after Thanksgiving are great times to be in WDW. Crowds are light, weather is usually comfortable, the resorts are all decked out for the Holidays and there are many, many special holiday shows/events to attend.

Enjoy your trip!

we were at WDW 2nd week December. The crowds were relatively light and the weather could not have been nicer. It was about 78-82, sunny and dry everyday except our last. On our last day we got up, dressed everyone in shorts and t shirts and walked out of our room to find the temps had dropped to about 50 and WINDY overnight. We drove to MK and put on all of our warm clothes in the van and still had a great time. The weather can vary so greatly in mid FL in the winter. Check the 10 day forecast and pack accordingly. I saw plenty of children that day freezing their you-know-whats off. PS...If you can avoid the MK on Saturday. It is always crowded, no matter the time of year.
Good Luck!

We were at WDW from Dec.2-9 last year and it got extremely cold during a few days. Some days I wore shorts and the others I was so cold in the morning but it warmed up by mid day. We also went in January last year and wore shorts every day. Pretty unpredictable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter