Crowds last night

photobob

DIS Veteran
My wife and daughter drove to WDW Wednesday and stayed for one night at ASMu before leaving this morning to catch the Wonder for a three night cruise. They arrived mid-afternoon and decided to go to Epcot to see some of the Flower and Garden Festival. The did TT on the single rider line which didn't take them too long and then had a CS meal at Mexico. They then walked around world showcase and around 8 or so she called me and said some of the lines for food carts and such had lines that had to be close to hundred people long, they were stretched way out of the pastry shop at France, they left before Illuminations started and as they were leaving at 9 pm she said you wouldn't believe the hordes of people flowing in. As I'm typing this I'm wondering if Magic Kingdom had the P&PP thing going last night if so that may explain this.

*Just checked the Disney Website and the Pirate and Princess Party was indeed last night. That would explain the huge rush of people after MK closed to everyone at 7 pm. I guess with MK closed to non party goers and AK would probably be closed, Epcot and DHS gets a late rush. Sounds like mental note time because I know there's a P&PP during our trip the first week of june.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter