• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CRT ADR for Wishes - What Time?

StuckInKS

DIS Veteran
I am trying to decide when to schedule our CRT ressie. Since we are doing dinner and the parks are open very late, I think I want to schedule it so that we can see wishes from inside. The regular park hours are until 11pm, but 3 out of the 4 night we will be there EMH will be until 2am. I guess this will put wishes on at about 10pm? I think the three closest times available are 8:40, 9:30 and 9:45. I was thinking that with the latter two, by the time we take pics and get seated, Wishes may have already started. But is 8:40 too early?

I don't think 8:40 will be too early... I will mention that I was disappointed with the 'view' of wishes from inside. I went before I knew about disboards and all the great information. I had it in my head we would have a great view of all the fireworks through a big window and it would be beautiful. I was wrong :laughing:

Friends of ours ate there last August and you can see the fireworks in the back ground of their meal pictures. They said they could see fireworks. Maybe it's about seating?

We saw wishes 3 times last trip and will see it 3-4 times this trip, so not having a prime view of wishes is OK. I have heard that you can see them and thought that, since we will be eating at CRT for dinner anyway, might as well do it during Wishes. It will be something different for my kids and maybe even be more enjoyable for my DD3 if the castle muffles the sound a bit (she was very frightened of Wishes last year because of the noise.) If we can see ANY fireworks, it will probably make it a little more special for my kids. Afterall, they are young and won't realize that it is not a prime view. It will be special for them just because they are seeing fireworks while in the castle. Although I'm not getting my hopes up since it was 4th of July, I watched that YouTube video and will keep my fingers crossed that we can see wishes as well. If not, that's OK. BUT, just in case, I don't want to eat too early or arrive too late ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter