CRT Breakfast or late Lunch Advice

desl10

Mouseketeer
I currently was able to book CRT at 10:05am and 2:40pm. Need Advice on if its better for breakfast or Lunch? I am on the Disney dinning plan so it 2 credits either way and our reservations fall on a Mickey Very merry Christmas Party day so we have to leave the park by 6pm. Is 240 to late and tying up value MK park time?

I would do the 2:40. The first few hours of the day are so valuable for park touring with low crowds. I wouldn't want to be eating during that time. Also it's nice to have the afternoon break from the sun on a hot day (which may not be as much of an issue depending on the weather when you're going).

I would do the 2:40. The first few hours of the day are so valuable for park touring with low crowds. I wouldn't want to be eating during that time. Also it's nice to have the afternoon break from the sun on a hot day (which may not be as much of an issue depending on the weather when you're going).
Going in December! Great point on when is the most valuable time.

Yeah, rope drop to lunchtime is the best time to get anything done in the park. So, you can tour hard until about 2:00, take your late lunch (grabbing a snack or two during the morning to tide you over), and then still have a couple hours left at the end of the day to hit lower-demand attractions or use up any remaining FastPasses.

Yeah, rope drop to lunchtime is the best time to get anything done in the park. So, you can tour hard until about 2:00, take your late lunch (grabbing a snack or two during the morning to tide you over), and then still have a couple hours left at the end of the day to hit lower-demand attractions or use up any remaining FastPasses.
So I just called and they had 4 pm reservation. Park still closes at 6. is 4 better than 2:40? ahaha

I would say 4 would probably be better on a party day. They usually allow people with party tickets in at 4, so most don’t bother to buy a normal park ticket the day they go to the party. 4pm-6pm on a party day has all the people coming in for the party that night AND all the people that spent a day in the park to try to have reduced crowds, so it would probably be the busiest time of the day.

Of course, depending on your other plans for the evening you can always keep checking back and try to change it to even later! You can technically make a reservation as late as 5:45 without a party ticket

I would say 4 would probably be better on a party day. They usually allow people with party tickets in at 4, so most don’t bother to buy a normal park ticket the day they go to the party. 4pm-6pm on a party day has all the people coming in for the party that night AND all the people that spent a day in the park to try to have reduced crowds, so it would probably be the busiest time of the day.

Of course, depending on your other plans for the evening you can always keep checking back and try to change it to even later! You can technically make a reservation as late as 5:45 without a party ticket

Okay will go with the 4 and like you said ideally if I can book later closer to party start time would make it even sweeter!!

I would go for lunch over breakfast. You are paying a lot for this reservation and while the breakfast is good, it is just breakfast food. Lunch will have a better variety of food and you get more for your money. Plus, as mentioned above in the morning you will want to enjoy the lower crowd level in teh parks. We rarely book table service meals for breakfast for these two reasons [variety of food is better at lunch and dinner and crowds are lower in the mornings].

I would go for lunch over breakfast. You are paying a lot for this reservation and while the breakfast is good, it is just breakfast food. Lunch will have a better variety of food and you get more for your money. Plus, as mentioned above in the morning you will want to enjoy the lower crowd level in teh parks. We rarely book table service meals for breakfast for these two reasons [variety of food is better at lunch and dinner and crowds are lower in the mornings].
Yes, agree. I told my mom that. We are using 2 credits one would think Lunch is better value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter