CRT & HDDR OOP or Credits?

schatterjee

Mouseketeer
I'm having a hard time deciding how to do this. I've learned from the board that you can't do both - although they told me OK when making the ressies... Should I pay for these OOP and plan extra meals or just use the credits? It's already going to be so much eating on the other hand I love getting a deal.... See my dilemma?

We're a family of 2 Adults / 2 Kids and CRT is lunch. Any advice welcome!

Look at the prices at allearsnet.com. Then decide. In general, if you go to a diner restaurant a TS credit is worth $35 or more, so if your 2 TS thing is less than $70 per adult, it's not the best value.

Examples--character dinners are $28 for an adult. Add tax and tip and you are at $34-35. We had 3 TS meals where the total bill was more than $55 per adult including tax and tip (Le Cellier, Les Chefs, and Coral Reef).

Of course, if you're having difficulty using all your TS credits, that's a different situation. Most people find that paying OOP for 2 TS meals is a better deal.

Thanks! I guess I know that - don't know why I'm waffling around on this...

In any case - good advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter