CRT Phone Number

Mouseketeer
Hi guys - I'm new to the character dining and am trying to book one for my nieces 6th birthday in September at the Magic Kingdom - Cinderellas Royal Table - Breakfast - could you please give me the best contact number for arranging this? ~ Thanks! :wave:

you will need to call disney dining, 407-WDW-DINE, for this. a credit card will be needed to hold the reservation, but the amount charged will be deducted from the total bill. since you are going in september, it is way too early to book. the majority of the restaurants are booked 90 days out. good luck! :teleport: :earboy2:

Other poster is right. You can only make res 90 days out. In the meantime, call 407-WDW-DINE and find out exactly what day is 90 days out

This breakfast is one of the hardest reservations to get, so try to coordinate with several friends/relatives and get them to call exactly 90 days out too.

There is a huge thread on suggestions at the top of the restaurants page...
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter