Cruise 10/11/2003 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clear skies and calm seas, everyone!!! Be sure to tell us about the new stuff when you get back or during the cruise!!!

Have a Disney Week!!! :wave: :wave2:

If anyone is going to Universal pre cruise, would you pick me up a few park maps...I usually have some extras in my drawer but discovered I didn't have any...my boss is going to Florida in November and is thinking of going to Universal (old park) not IofA and I know we are not getting over there this trip and would appreciate this.

Taswira or Amy...you wouldn't happen to have a brochure laying around, would you?? Thanks. Mary Jo

Hi all,

Have a safe trip and we'll see you all in sunny and beautiful Key West!

:sunny:

Graff & the Southernmost Scavenger Hunt Crew

:chat: Have you seen Pinky??

Hi agian,

Don't forget the hunt is set to start at 1pm....check in time is anytime from 12:30pm.

See you....bring some sun screen...the bar will be open!

Graff

Originally posted by Sarah'sMomfrom PA
If anyone is going to Universal pre cruise, would you pick me up a few park maps...I usually have some extras in my drawer but discovered I didn't have any...my boss is going to Florida in November and is thinking of going to Universal (old park) not IofA and I know we are not getting over there this trip and would appreciate this.

Taswira or Amy...you wouldn't happen to have a brochure laying around, would you?? Thanks. Mary Jo
I have the brochures for both IOA and Universal from just before Shrek 4D opened (which is worth seeing!), so it describes the latter but no picture of it. I can bring the brochures if you like. I <I>may</I> go to Universal tomorrow, not sure yet, but if I do I'll pick up another brochure. I think several from this thread were going to do Universal either today or tomorow (??). Anyway, if you want it, remind me when I see you, because I will probably not remember who asked for it! :crazy:

Thanks, Shari. We haven't decided which park we are going to so I am going to bring the Universal tickets and the Disney tickets..just covering my bases in case we don't get to Universal. Thanks. I appreciate it!! Mary Jo

Bumping up to wish all you guys a great trip!

I am looking forward to some awesome trip reports!!! The first sailing after drydock..I am so jealous!!!!::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :wave2: :wave2:

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's almost time!!!!!!!!!!!! Are ya'll so excited or what!!!

I can't wait to see your trip reports to find out about all the new areas of the ship.

One thing though....I am realizing that the ESPN Skybox might be gone...and I didn't get another shirt. I have the ESPN Skybox Yes Yes Yes t-shirt that says "Yes I am a woman, Yes I know the game Yes I watch ESPN"....(Mine original one was ruined recently...guess that is what happens when you wear it ALL the time)

Any chance someone will pick one up for me. I can PayPal money to you before you go IN TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not sure if the Skybox is still there, not sure if you can even still get a shirt. But if you can, can someone get me one before they are gone forever?

Answer here or PM me. I know this is a big favor to ask. But I would really appreciate it.

Let me know!

Even if there are no volunteers or you can't get the shirt anymore...HAVE A GREAT CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Hello to Mike and Kathy, Tuli, RellingTwins, DanandScott, and all our old friends from the 9/22/01 (rember way back when to the big 1000 posts competition!!!) and 9/28/02-ers!!!

I remember reading that the ESPN skybox is gone, now that area is for the teens.

I believe you can pick up that ESPN shirt at any ESPN store.

Thanks to everyone for all your well wishes for our trip.

Nancy

Thanks Nancy for the heads up....

But my ruined ESPN Skybox shirt says Disney Cruise Line. I would love to know if these are available in any store as we will be in Chicago next weekend, or if they are exclusive to the ship.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THANKS BUNCHES!!!!!!!!

Medium

I am happy to pay for shirt, shipping, whatever. THanks so much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter