Cruise 10/11/2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin - So happy to see you posting! However, so very sorry you and Sue and family will not be joining us. But, then again, glad to hear that at least Sue is keeping up with our wacky postings! So, you guys are with us in spirit!

Sorry I missed Sat Chat this a.m. :( I had completely forgotten about several appointments we had this a.m., not the least of which was a visit from the tax man... well, not really the tax man but our tax preparer guy. No windfall for us. We barely, barely broke even, yet again. Poor Richie has to actually PAY the State of NY 100 and some odd dollars but he is getting 10 bucks back from Uncle Sam. Big whoop! He was not happy upon hearing that news.

Take care all. Thirteen more days until Spring!

Maryjo:

Yes we are signed up for late seating. We would love to join if if space is available. Either way we are pretty flexible with whatever works out. Let me know if you need my reservation number.

An FYI , I scheduled our family for the Capt. Marvins full day Stingray swim. Last October the Magic was unable to port at Grand Cayman due to a tropical storm so we had to miss out.

Cori has emailed both Sarah and Mary.

Christy, DW, celebrates her birthday tomorrow!!!

Doug

Morning All....

:)

MaryJo...We will be in Lancaster April 3rd to 6th....Friend of Kims goes every year for quilt show...Sooooo,I'm going to tag along...Love the area that time of year....

Hope we can get together for lunch or whatever...

Bette :p

Good Morning everyone and good afternoon to our German branch of the DIS family.

Sorry to hear that Richie has to pay Rosemary. Ah the joys of reaching manhood and the crush of taxes. Hope that Ollie is continuing to do well.

Welcome ot all of our new cruisers we are glad to have you with us.

Sorry that you team didn't win Cheese. Better luck next year.

Mary we are throwing Eric one heck of a Birthday party, who else would have a Party with 3,000 guests show up on the 11th. Even if it is a few days past his birthday.(The sail-away party);)

Mike

Good Sunday to everyone ...

Kevin ... It was so nice to hear from you guys. Just what do we have to do to convinve you to come with us again? Keep checking inon us and just maybe you will break down.

Dave ... Bummer about the Tigers BUT at least they had a really good season. I know what you mean about some of the pro sports guys ... a lot of them get paid way too much $ and forget that it's just a game and that a lot of kids are looking up to them.
Nice to see you post again.

Hope all is well with the rest of the gang. I'm doing some updates to my DIS Info / Cruise binder. (My secret to keeping everyone straight!)

Check back later..........

Have a Very Mickey Day!

Cathy with @ C

OK gang, We sent a kids list to a few people, this is mainly for practice. The ages/grades of the kids will reflect where they are at the time of the cruise. My puter has been behaving, so hope to have a better list in a day or so. Please e-mail me or DD with any correction, omissions, or updates. Thanks, Ave

Hello to everyone!! I hope everyone had a good weekend. Chris spent most of yesterday working and did a little shopping for summer clothes for Emily. Summer has come much too soon here and she had no warm weather clothes.

Today we went to the Plant City strawberry festival. Yum, yum, yum, strawberries everywhere. We came home with a full flat of strawberries that we are going to split with my mother and brother. We'll be having strawberry shortcake, strawberry smoothies, and anything else that we can make with strawberries. I love this time of year!!! I could just sit down with a bowl of fresh strawberries and be a happy camper.

Well, here's to hoping that this week is less stressful than last week!!

Twinave and Mary

Thanks for working on the kids list. I think it will be nice for them to know a little about each other prior to the cruise.

Nice Work!!

Bettemom..April 5th would work for me..Sam is working 2nd shift so it would just be Sarah and myself..just email me and let me know where you will be staying or where you want to meet me--we can do either lunch or dinner..so many great places to eat down there. It will take me about 2 hours (depending on traffic) and I would leave at about 8-8:30 a.m. I am pretty familiar with Lancaster area so just let me know where to hook up with you and we'll see you then!! Lancaster is not too far for padisneynut either..Nancy..care to meet us?? GoofyNut..care to drive down with Sarah and I!! I'm actually having lunch with GoofyNut on the 19th of March so I'll try to talk her into it!! Talk to you soon! Mary Jo

okwmiester..Christy...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

matty204 and okwmiester..email your DCL reservation to Dan and hopefully, we will get linked together for dining!!

Happy Birthday Christy!!!

Kid's List update:
I have re-worked the kid's list so it is in "table"form (like the DIS list) I have sent a copy to Eric, so he can hopefully fix some of my mistakes, then send it back to me.
I think by midweek we should have a revised kid's list to be sent out.
Ave, since you have all the e-mail address's you or DD can mail it out to everyone. Once it is sent back to you it SHOULD be easy to add to it without having to make modifications.

Good Morning all hope that everyone has a nice day. Mike

Happy birthday Christy:bounce:

Dan we missed you during the Oberfest chat Saturday. Mike

Originally posted by papa
Mary we are throwing Eric one heck of a Birthday party, who else would have a Party with 3,000 guests show up on the 11th. Even if it is a few days past his birthday.(The sail-away party);)

Mike

Mike,
it's just a few hours: My BD is 10/10 ;)

papa,

I did not know that we had chat. I had asked but no one seemed to answer (or that I saw) I can be there this Saturday for sure.

dan

We will be looking for you then Dan.

Eric hope that you are feeling better and the Anja is giving you some TLC(tender loving care). Has Roland made a decision yet on whether or not they are coming on the cruise??

Mary I was approached at the grocery store yesterday by those evil little girl scouts;) I left them clutching my 3 boxes of cookies in my fat hands;)

Kathy and I took a walk around the block and boy so we need to get in shape. Oh well we are going to have to correct that situation soon. Have to be ready to compete in the scavenger hunt and be able to do our victory lap after winning.:jester: Mike

To all:

I heard from Cathy (DREAMS) and she said that if we ent ahead with the group dining idea that with kids in our parties that might possibly put us in the kids rotation.

I personally think that we should not go forward with this, as I like the adult rotation better (LAPLAPL)

What do you guys think?

Dan

I think that we should not go forward with this Dan. I have 3 kids and a granddaughter and I love children, but I like the Lap adult rotation. If anyone wants to link their dining reservations with others it is no problem. Contact your travel agent and DCL will link you.

Have dishes to do. Later Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter