Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any ideas as to when/if BOG normal lunch menu/procedures will return? Has lunch there been very busy? BoG lunch is my favorite "CS" meal, love the slow roasted chicken (although pork was better) and the strawberry cupcake. I really missed it on our last trip, especially with Pecos Bills' topping bar being gone because it's just not the same now either. I really hope the BoG change isn't permanent. You would think with mobile order they could easily switch back.

Any ideas as to when/if BOG normal lunch menu/procedures will return? Has lunch there been very busy? BoG lunch is my favorite "CS" meal, love the slow roasted chicken (although pork was better) and the strawberry cupcake. I really missed it on our last trip, especially with Pecos Bills' topping bar being gone because it's just not the same now either. I really hope the BoG change isn't permanent. You would think with mobile order they could easily switch back.
Reservations look decently in demand for lunch. I wouldn’t expect the other menu to return until Disney needs the higher capacity for crowds trying to eat lunch and can safely accommodate them COVID wise 😔

Reservations look decently in demand for lunch. I wouldn’t expect the other menu to return until Disney needs the higher capacity for crowds trying to eat lunch and can safely accommodate them COVID wise 😔

I have a feeling all other MK QS places would open and BOG breakfast returns before BOG goes back to QS for lunch. I have a sneaking suspicion if BOG stays this way for another year we may have seen the end of QS there. The only thing I can see to hold out hope for lunch QS to return is that it still has the "Quick Service" wording when you make ADRs via the website (even though it definitely is not QS at this time).

I wish the flight prices were better for Nola to MCO. They looked like regular old prices to me.

ETA I was looking at October. They are much better Christmas week. Now I’m tempted all over again lol.
Travel by 11/15 :-/

We just booked southwest for Christmas week so I'd be so mad if I couldn't qualify for this!

At mk right now, about to come live, I'm sitting on market street and the silhouette person is working off of a picture from your phone so you don't take off your mask
Also the back bypass begins ms is open

I talked with the silhouette people last week. They were SO bored. Were begging me to do one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter