Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - Milliepie - I am back with another request. We have friends we met on our last cruise that are returning. I want to surprise them with a magnet.

Could you do the deck chairs with Castaway Cay and Flying Dutchman in the background?

Magic
October 3
Katie (13 yrs old)
Kelley (mom)
Jeffrey (mom's friend)

Thanks for everything.:)

MickeyMinnieBeach.jpg

Here's my perfect one for me and my DH. I would be happy to personalize this for you and your DH (names, dates, favourite drinks) if you would like one.

JudyandMartyn.jpg
[/IMG]

Here's my perfect one for me and my DH. I would be happy to personalize this for you and your DH (names, dates, favourite drinks) if you would like one.

JudyandMartyn.jpg
[/IMG]

I would love this one with Kim and Kevin You know our dates LOL Wonder 11/1 to 11/5/09. I will take some kind of frozen pink drink with whip cream on top and for dh hhhhm he likes girly drinks mud slide is his favorite or a michelob ultra.

JudyandMartyn.jpg
[/IMG]
Here is the mickey hand i used with beer if your interested. Also uploaded the mickey bar i made if you want another prop.

mickeybeer.png

I'm loving this latest batch of designs.
The eating of the mickey bar icecreams reminds me of the M&Ms where they said how they couldn't eat their own kind (red couldn't eat plain, yellow couldn't eat peanut :lmao: )

I have a post on the Creative disigns about making a postcard and this would be perfect for the cruise one.
I'd love to do one with the drinks in tampabrat22, and the mickeybar icecreams, and with the writing in the sand...
'Castaway Cay
December 09'

I'm not sure who to ask though...:yay:

I'm loving this latest batch of designs.
The eating of the mickey bar icecreams reminds me of the M&Ms where they said how they couldn't eat their own kind (red couldn't eat plain, yellow couldn't eat peanut :lmao: )

I have a post on the Creative disigns about making a postcard and this would be perfect for the cruise one.
I'd love to do one with the drinks in tampabrat22, and the mickeybar icecreams, and with the writing in the sand...
'Castaway Cay
December 09'

I'm not sure who to ask though...:yay:
Good question. Three of us have done something to it. I was making a new one when i saw your request. Sorry it doesn't have drinks and i didn't take alot of time with writing in the sand but maybe it will work for you.
Beachcastaway.jpg

Hey Jordak
Nope that is great :) I really love the different perspective and the water further away!
The cleaner look I think will work better (and I love the iphone :lmao: - especially next to minnie - my work mates will love that)
:thumbsup2

Good question. Three of us have done something to it. I was making a new one when i saw your request. Sorry it doesn't have drinks and i didn't take alot of time with writing in the sand but maybe it will work for you.
Beachcastaway.jpg

Hi Jordak - love all the new ones - is there anyway to get this and for it to save October 2009 and is there anyway to maybe put a baby minnie playing in the sand up by the water????? Just a thought..thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter