***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 5!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi jordak.

I've really enjoyed looking at all of your designs. So much to choose from! I would like to ask you for some designs for our very first cruise -- the Wonder to Alaska on August 16 to August 23, 2011.

the Alaska Mickey & Minnie in deck chairs holding hands with Stuart & Karen, Disney Alaska Cruise, August 16, 2011

the Alaska journal with the Smith Family & 1st cruise

Disney breakfast with Wonder and the dates August 16-23

Disney Wonder Chip N Dale porthole plate with Bennett
Disney Wonder Goofy porthole plate with Stuart
Disney Wonder Donald porthole plate with Karen

Pooh & friends plate with Bennett
Tigger plate with Stuart
Pooh & honey plate with Karen

Thank you so much!

jordak,

Thank you so much for the quick turn around. I showed my mother and the girls the pictures today, and everyone loves them. My youngest keeps asking me to show her the picture of the "yummy meal" (she loves the mickey waffles).

Krista

jordak,

Thank you so much for the quick turn around. I showed my mother and the girls the pictures today, and everyone loves them. My youngest keeps asking me to show her the picture of the "yummy meal" (she loves the mickey waffles).

Krista
:) You're very welcome!

Hi jordak.

I've really enjoyed looking at all of your designs. So much to choose from! I would like to ask you for some designs for our very first cruise -- the Wonder to Alaska on August 16 to August 23, 2011.

the Alaska Mickey & Minnie in deck chairs holding hands with Stuart & Karen, Disney Alaska Cruise, August 16, 2011

the Alaska journal with the Smith Family & 1st cruise

Disney breakfast with Wonder and the dates August 16-23

Disney Wonder Chip N Dale porthole plate with Bennett
Disney Wonder Goofy porthole plate with Stuart
Disney Wonder Donald porthole plate with Karen

Pooh & friends plate with Bennett
Tigger plate with Stuart
Pooh & honey plate with Karen

Thank you so much!
Sure, no problem

Here you go. I didn't have one so I just winged it.

Mary-4.jpg

Thank you! I know she will love it! :goodvibes

Oh wow -- That was fast, Jordak! These look great. Thank you so much! I might be back when DS(8) finds out that you have Star Wars plates.

Jordak,

Could I have 4 Hogwarts Harry Potter License Plates? They can be the same disign. Could one have the name Peg on it and the other Ira?

And for the second set have them say. This scooter belongs to Ira Lunt, New Castle, Delaware (DE is OK) and the other say this scooter belongs to
Peg Lunt, New Castle, Delaware.

Thanks once again,

Peg

Help-I put in a request from Milliepie on the old thread-now it's closed and I don't see her on this one???? Where is she now??

Thank you so much these are great! Could I please bother you for two more? Do you have anything with Mr. Prickle Pants from Toy Story 3D, my nephew informs me this is his new favorite. If you do could you put Zachary on it and Cassandra on a Jonas brother. Thanks, your hard work is very much appreciated.

I apologize profusely because I did not realize that the ChipnDale had a pink background. Is there anyway possible, it could be changed to a blue or green as it is for my nephew. Many thanks for your efforts.

Jordak,

Could I have 4 Hogwarts Harry Potter License Plates? They can be the same disign. Could one have the name Peg on it and the other Ira?

And for the second set have them say. This scooter belongs to Ira Lunt, New Castle, Delaware (DE is OK) and the other say this scooter belongs to
Peg Lunt, New Castle, Delaware.

Thanks once again,

Peg
You're welcome

Help-I put in a request from Milliepie on the old thread-now it's closed and I don't see her on this one???? Where is she now??
You can just repost it here. I'm sure she is aware of the new thread but you can also go to the design board where she has her own thread going.

I apologize profusely because I did not realize that the ChipnDale had a pink background. Is there anyway possible, it could be changed to a blue or green as it is for my nephew. Many thanks for your efforts.
That's ok

Hi jordak

Would it be possible to do three licence plates, please?

Phineas and Ferb - Stephen
Mrs Potato Head - Alison

Is there any chance you could do Nigel, the seagull from Finding Nemo? If not, Mr Potato Head would be fantastic - Nigel

Thank you so much.

Hi Jordak,

Thank you for sharing your talent . . .love your designs :lovestruc
Could you please make some of these for me?

Names:

Deb, Jerry, Dan, Kayla, Kaytlyn, Donovan, Ruth, Pat, Dorothy, Marshall, Larry, Sally

:worship: Thank you very much :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter