Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much. Would it be possible for you to take "It's My Birthday" off of it though? I don't know how to take things off of graphics. If not, it's okay. Thought I would ask though :goodvibes

How is this?

DCL.jpg

No, I'm not seeing them.

You might try posting them in their own post.

Would you personalize thi for me? If so it's for my son's 12 the Birthday on the Wonder. His Name is Glen Allen and his birthday is November 2 and we are on the wonder

I will do it later this morning for you. I have the date and name removed. I just have to add your stuff. So look for it around noon cst.

Would you personalize thi for me? If so it's for my son's 12 the Birthday on the Wonder. His Name is Glen Allen and his birthday is November 2 and we are on the wonder

OOPs! I was later than I thought I would be.

How is this?

Birthdaypic.jpg

Does anybody happen to have the link for the image with Mickey and crew looking out an open door?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter