Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I prefer the magnetic paper myself -- less trouble that way. :thumbsup2
I agree.
clipmickhead-2.gif

Personally I prefer the magnetic paper myself -- less trouble that way. :thumbsup2

Anyway, a couple of new additions. First, one of my favorite pirate characters -- the infamous Don Karnage from Talespin:

clipkarn3.gif

And a scan of a pin I bought on board the ship on a previous Disney Cruise:

Stitch_Coin.gif

I absolutely adore it. If you don't mind, this one will be on our door for sure.

great thread! Here's the postcard I received from Mickey after making our reservation.

scan001001.jpg

Here is a magnet possibility, just substitute the words "Disney Cruise, Disneyland or Disney World.
I found it on Post Secrets which I would not go there with a small child looking over my shoulder, they have a lot of adult subjects unfit for little eyes
rodents.jpg

THANK YOU... THANK YOU... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! :love: :love: I wish this post would have been around for our last cruise... while this might not apply to everyone, here is a great suggestion....last Sept we did a family reunion cruise, and after all the family members went into their cabins to un-pack I secretly put 3 magnetic signs that I made for them on each one of their doors... not only were they all nicely surprised, but they instantly had a few personalized souvenirs that they could take home and put on the refrigerator. :grouphug:

what is Post Secrets?
Post Secrets is a place where people have jotted down the secrets from their inner most soul and send them out VIA the mail. Every Sunday the owner of the website posts several that he chooses on line. Its supposed to be healing for folks to see and know others are experiencing/feeling the same way. Its very interesting, but often the postcards contain pictures that can be very "graphic" in nature. Thats why I did not post a link. I did not want someone to open the link and have their child see something inappropriate.
If anyone wants the link PM me and I can send it to them tomorrow.

Does anyone have one with all the princesses and also onw with Tinkerbell. I would greatly appreciate it. It will be our First Disney cruise and also my 3 year old granddaughter's first ever cruise. I want to make this as special for her as I can. Thank you in advance

This is the one I made (modifying one of Midnight's old designs to include the princesses) for our DD's first cruise on the Wonder in March:

cruise_sig.jpg

and here is our door - rather simple, but it was just a 3 day cruise, and few DISers, so I kept it toned down
door_5134.jpg

Here's a really neat Princess pic you can modify:
princesses_heart.jpg

which I'd be happy to modify into a sign for you if you'd like - just PM me with what you want on it! :)

Here is a magnet possibility, just substitute the words "Disney Cruise, Disneyland or Disney World.
I found it on Post Secrets which I would not go there with a small child looking over my shoulder, they have a lot of adult subjects unfit for little eyes
rodents.jpg

I absolutely LOVE that magnet! That is such a great idea!:lmao:

Just wanted to stop in and say hello. My home was nearly hit by lightening and my PC and broadband were electrified along my washing machine and TV.
I am at college using the computer room before class tonight. So........ I will be gone for awhile untill repairs can be made. See you all in a few days after the insurance adjusters have finished with me.:headache:

Just wanted to stop in and say hello. My home was nearly hit by lightening and my PC and broadband were electrified along my washing machine and TV.
I am at college using the computer room before class tonight. So........ I will be gone for awhile untill repairs can be made. See you all in a few days after the insurance adjusters have finished with me.:headache:

Very sorry to hear that. I hope your up and running again very quickly. Glad your okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter