Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry, here ya go, this should be better

PiratesOnly-1.jpg

Oh my gosh, I just can't thank you enough!! It's just what I had in mind:thumbsup2 Your great:worship:

Looking for a pirate Mickey head.....

just like the Lime green mickey head.....shape only

but it has a red bandana on it...........??????????

Anyone......
I started at page one and have looked to page 15 i will keep going, but thought if soemone had one readily available it would be nice.

THANK YOU!

Brooklyn,

I love your graphics! Could you make one for our cruise too? We are doing the same Mexican Riviera Cruise but our dates are June 1- June 8.........Thank you sooo much!

Cindy

sure!

What do you think Zandy595? I'm not fully happy with my shading on the hat... but the Hong Kong & Kodak stuff is gone.

173819PiateMickey2.jpg
I think it looks great! I can't see anything wrong with the shading at all. You did a great job cleaning it up.

Anyone......
I started at page one and have looked to page 15 i will keep going, but thought if soemone had one readily available it would be nice.

THANK YOU!
I've been searching for it since yesterday and I can't find it. I'll keep looking and will definitely post it, if I find it.

Anyone......

THANK YOU!
I found this one and will add more as I come across them. http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=24078126&postcount=2

Will this work Dizzi? I took Zandy595's link and changed the color for you.

173819DISbandana.jpg

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOSH this DISBOARD and it MEMBERS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Thank you AGAIN!!!!!!

i will be using both the lime green one and the black one!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOO
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Brooklyn,

Any chance we could get a Pirate Map for our family trip. We all love the design. We are going on the Disney Magic Jan 24-31
Sat 24 Port Canaveral
Sun 25 Key West
Mon 26 At Sea
Tues 27 Grand Cayman
Wednesday 28 Cozumel
Thursday 29 At Sea
Friday 30 Castaway Cay
Sat 31 Port Canaveral

Thank you so much!!!!

Brooklyn if you would be so kind to make me a map I would so appreciate it. Your so kind to help.:flower3:

Magic Nov 22-29 08
22 Port
23CC
24sea
25GC
26Cozumel
27sea (thanksgiving)
28CC
29port

Tom
could you please make some name tags for my group, you also have been so kind to have helped many others.:worship:
Our second cruise the first on the magic
Michele
Katy
Stacie
Austin

Her first DCL
Mary

Thank you both for your time and effort.:love:

Hi all...

I just wanted to thank everyone on here that helped me have such a fantastic door for my recent cruise. I really appreciate all the help, guys! Thought you'd like to see a pic of the door.

100_4799.jpg

Brooklyn if you would be so kind to make me a map I would so appreciate it. Your so kind to help.:flower3:

Magic Nov 22-29 08
22 Port
23CC
24sea
25GC
26Cozumel
27sea (thanksgiving)
28CC
29port

Tom
could you please make some name tags for my group, you also have been so kind to have helped many others.:worship:
Our second cruise the first on the magic
Michele
Katy
Stacie
Austin

Her first DCL
Mary

Thank you both for your time and effort.:love:
We're on the same cruise. The 25th is actually Costa Maya. :)

:wave2: HI, Brooklyn I :lovestruc ADORE all of your work, we are also on the same 7 night Mexican Riviera cruise and our dates are one week before you leave. June 8-15th If you could please make one for us I would be so :worship: greatful. Thank you so much in advance for your time.

This is perfect
Is there anyway I can get this with the Eastbound Panama Canal info without the "ship of thieves" on the top right

August 17-September 1, 2008

Sunday August 17 - At Sea
Monday August 18 - At Sea
Tuesday August 19 - Cabo San Lucas
Wednesday August 20 - Puerto Vallarta
Thursday August 21 - At Sea
Friday August 22 - Acapulco
Saturday August 23 - At Sea
Sunday August 24 - At Sea
Monday August 25 - Panama Canal crossing
Tuesday August 26 - Cartagena
Wednesday August 27 - At Sea
Thursday August 28 - Aruba
Friday August 29 - At Sea
Saturday August 30 - At Sea
Sunday August 31 - Castaway Cay
Monday September 1 - Port Canaveral

If at all possible,could you replace the "Ship Of Thieves" banner with my "Pirates Through The Panama Canal" banner that's on the bottom of my page? Not sure when our theme nights are yet.

:wave2: HI, Brooklyn I :lovestruc ADORE all of your work, we are also on the same 7 night Mexican Riviera cruise and our dates are one week before you leave. June 8-15th If you could please make one for us I would be so :worship: greatful. Thank you so much in advance for your time.

sure! I will be able to work on these tomorrow or the next day! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter