Crystal Palace - Dinner

etwinchester

DIS Veteran
How is their food? I love peal and eat shrimp and prime rib. I might take a little trip with a girl friend and wanted to know what their food was like if we decided to eat here.

CP is on our list of "must go to". We are big Pooh fans, but the pleasant surprise was the food was very good. It is nothing exotic but very good food with a lot of variety. Actually, it is one of my DH's favorite places for a meal (he's a typical meat and potatoes type of guy.) In fact, I was going to skip CP this time and DH put his foot down and he never bothers to get involved in the planning of our Disney trips! I love their prime rib. Their peel and eat shrimp have a strong spice on them if I remember, but that was OK because there was so much variety. I don't think you can go wrong!
Enjoy!

:Pinkbounc Bumping for more reviews, we might want to try this out for dinner on our next trip, I have only been there for Breakfast.

I love the CP for dinner! We went twice during our trip in April, and once in Dec. (the 1st time we discovered it! ;) ) It's a beautiful restaurant, and the character interaction is great. However, the food is so good it outweighs everything else! The shrimp is yummy, the prime rib with the horseradish sauce, the chicken alfredo/pasta dish, wonderful desserts... I could go on... :teeth:

Crystal Palace is always one of our must-do's every trip. It used to be on the breakfast must-do list, but it has recently made it to our dinner must-do list, too! :) We are planning both a breakfast & dinner at the Crystal Palace on our upcoming trip in Sept. I can't remember the exact food we had last year, I just remember a wide variety & lots of great food. I'd definitely give it a try if you haven't been there yet! HTH! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter