Crystal Palace or Liberty Tree Tavern

Forever42

The best part of Disney is the food!
All right, so we're going to MVMCP tomorrow night and finally snagged a PS at LTT, when we've had one for CP. We of course want to cancel one, and FH always leaves it up to me.

Characters don't matter to us, so that doesn't factor into it. I guess the differences for us are:

Crystal Palace is full of energy, we have to get up and down, the variety is larger, the desserts more interesting for me (I'm not a huge apple crisp fan), but we tend to eat more if we it ourselves.

LTT is quieter, calmer, we sit down the whole time, but the food has less variety and I'm not terribly interested in the dessert. The atmosphere is nice for the holidays, however. We tend to eat less here.

Any opinions? We've done both and enjoy both very much, so that's why I'm stuck.

We like both, but I do not find LTT dinner to be quiet at all, rather the opposite with all the mayhem of the characters.

It's a tough call. I enjoy both. They are different for the reasons you state. I guess you have to decide if you want a Thanksgiving type meal at LTT or a variety at CP. I enjoy the decorations at both places for Christmas.

I'd say CP is faster because you serve yourself. I'd say you get more for your money at CP too because like you said you can really eat more.

I love them both so good luck deciding!

Either will be great but imo if you continued calling to p/u a PS for LTT when you already had one for CP, then you apparently wanted LTT. Make sense? Want to trade lives for a while??? It must be fantastic to live in Orlando!!!!!

I just posted a poll regarding these two meals and the overwhelming response was LTT. I'm not sure how to post a link, but maybe you can find it. At any rate, I booked a PS for the character dinner at LTT. Either way, you'll get a great meal!! I've never gone to LTT so wanted to try it.

oh I forgot to mention what my children prefer...CP food much more than LTT. I have picky eaters and my 5 year old at NOTHING at LTT Halloween night so basically I paid for her to see the characters. I have better luck with my kids at buffets.

Just remember that.

Thanks for the replies, guys :) I'm no closer in choosing unfortunately :( tidoublegger, I did find that poll, and I noticed I voted for CP dinner, hmm. And I did keep calling back, but I wonder if it was out of habit eventually?

Oh, and beattyfamily, we have no kids so that has no bearing on us :) Plus we like to linger over our dinners. I think last time we did CP we were there for almost 2 hours!

We're going to Boma tonight, so I think I'm going to see what we feel like eating tomorrow after that.

Thanks again for the help! :)

I've never been to the Crystal Palace, but ate at LTT this past Tuesday before MVMCP. I thought the food and service (we had a man by the name of Jean) was great!!! I know you said the character interaction isn't important to you, but that was great as well!

So we completely changed our minds and were going to go to the Plaza, but then I decided on a late lunch at Nine Dragons. Maybe I will con FH into going to Casey's later on if we get hungry!

How's that for a 180? :) Thanks again, though!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter