CS or Snack credits for breakfast..which is the better choice and where should we go?

cathicool

Disney...On My Mind and In My Heart!
We are a family of 5 going to WDW in August, staying at BWV in a 1br and doing the dining plan. We traditionally go to the supermarket and buy "breakfast items" so we eat in the room before venturing out. But since we are doing the dining plan, I don't think it's necessary this time to do that.

Besides the sit down and buffet breakfasts', what do people on the meal plan use ( CS or snack credits) to "buy" breakfast? And where are some of the better choices for breakfast?- again, not counting the obvious buffets and restaurant breakfasts that use TS credits.

thanks!

cathicool said:
We are a family of 5 going to WDW in August, staying at BWV in a 1br and doing the dining plan. We traditionally go to the supermarket and buy "breakfast items" so we eat in the room before venturing out. But since we are doing the dining plan, I don't think it's necessary this time to do that.

Besides the sit down and buffet breakfasts', what do people on the meal plan use ( CS or snack credits) to "buy" breakfast? And where are some of the better choices for breakfast?- again, not counting the obvious buffets and restaurant breakfasts that use TS credits.

thanks!

It entirely depends on what your family likes for breakfast. Are you satisfied with an apple or pastry or do you need eggs and toast?

We were able to use CS and snack credits combined with refillable mugs for both our breakfasts and lunches during our stay. We did have 1 TS breakfast and 2 TS lunches ...but then also had 3 days on which we had only CS.

We used a snack credit to get a box of Enteman's donuts (8 full sized donuts) with our refillable mugs for breakfast on 2 days. We shared pancake platters from the food court a couple times (4 large pancakes and breakfast meats). We grabbed a bowl of grapes for a snack credit a couple times. Toward the end of the week we realized that we had plenty of CS meals left and we ended up using 3 for breakfast and 3 for lunch for the last 3 days of our trip.

My suggestion is to use your credits when you feel like you want to use them. If you run out, then pay for the remainder of your meals that you'll need. There is no sense in "saving" them and then ending up with left overs. If you want a waffle platter, then get it. If you are happy with a couple donut holes then they have a box available for a snack credit. My impression is that at your resort, you'll be able to get a loaf of bread and jar of PB for snack credits. If that's the case, we'd have just had a PB sandwich each morning (my girls and I love that for breakfast!)

If your resort has like a food to go place for exapmle PKW has Goods to GO--this is where we would get some breakfast. We mainly went to the different bakeries within the different parks and would get items there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter