CSR, here I come!! 2/2009!!!

We're here. Got back from the Hoop Dee Doo about an hour or so ago. Staying in Casita build 1 room 1466. Not the building we requested, but it is a remodeled room and is very nice. And we already got 2 towel animals!

Will have lots of pics when we get back. At 4127 pics so far with 3 full days left to go!

And believe it or not, we've been sticking to our itinerary about 90% of the time with little problem and the DxDDP rocks! We are sooo full :rotfl2:

To those of you meeting at EPCOT tomorrow, SEE YOU AT 6:30pm @ the UK Pavilion

We're here. Got back from the Hoop Dee Doo about an hour or so ago. Staying in Casita build 1 room 1466. Not the building we requested, but it is a remodeled room and is very nice. And we already got 2 towel animals!

Will have lots of pics when we get back. At 4127 pics so far with 3 full days left to go!

And believe it or not, we've been sticking to our itinerary about 90% of the time with little problem and the DxDDP rocks! We are sooo full :rotfl2:

To those of you meeting at EPCOT tomorrow, SEE YOU AT 6:30pm @ the UK Pavilion

Sounds great, Matt. Sorry you didn't get the building you wanted, but I'm glad you got one of the rehabbed rooms. I'm sure you and Buzz are both taking advantage of my hammock while you are there. Can't wait to see the pictures. And so glad you are enjoying the DxDDP. We find it too much food on the regular DP, can't imagine doing that one. Enjoy. Hope you'll do a trip report about CSR and a food report too!

We had to skip the meet up. We are in Casitas 4 facing the quiet pool. It's the perfect location! Our room is not renovated, but in decent shape (boy is this TV tiny though) We didn't get the bedrails I asked for (my 18 mo won't sleep in a crib), but we're doing ok w/o them.

We've gotten zero towel animals, got no toiletries one day, no tucked in stuffed animals or animals waiting at the window for us (and we have plenty :rotfl2: ), but it's still been great. We are about 200 ft from bus stop 2. This has been the first picked up and first dropped off. The joke has been we have amazing "bus karma" as we haven't waited at. all. We've had the bus fill up in the mornings and fly past stop 4 and 1.

The quiet pool right here is nice - we did visit the Dig Site yesterday. Love the Pina Coladas! I was swimming with my daughter and picked her up. It caught my necklace and the large heart cut amethyst popped out. We looked and looked and could not find it. :confused3 The head lifeguard has my name, but it is yet to show up in the filter. I'm pretty sad about that.

Other than that, our trip has been great! Hoping to get up early enough for EMH at the AK tomorrow.

Hope everyone else is enjoying their trip as much as us.

We had to skip the meet up. We are in Casitas 4 facing the quiet pool. It's the perfect location! Our room is not renovated, but in decent shape (boy is this TV tiny though) We didn't get the bedrails I asked for (my 18 mo won't sleep in a crib), but we're doing ok w/o them.

We've gotten zero towel animals, got no toiletries one day, no tucked in stuffed animals or animals waiting at the window for us (and we have plenty :rotfl2: ), but it's still been great. We are about 200 ft from bus stop 2. This has been the first picked up and first dropped off. The joke has been we have amazing "bus karma" as we haven't waited at. all. We've had the bus fill up in the mornings and fly past stop 4 and 1.

The quiet pool right here is nice - we did visit the Dig Site yesterday. Love the Pina Coladas! I was swimming with my daughter and picked her up. It caught my necklace and the large heart cut amethyst popped out. We looked and looked and could not find it. :confused3 The head lifeguard has my name, but it is yet to show up in the filter. I'm pretty sad about that.

Other than that, our trip has been great! Hoping to get up early enough for EMH at the AK tomorrow.

Hope everyone else is enjoying their trip as much as us.

Ooooh...I love those Pina Coladas! :goodvibes

Well we are back we came in late last nite, it was an amazing vacation! CSR is so beautiful. And Katmark we did not use your hammock, we used the one outside of Cabanas 9B!!:) Of course we did have to fight Buzz for that one, (JK) s room was right below mine!! What are the odds of that? We did meet up with Matt and some others at the meet at Epcot, although we were late. And Buzz seemed to be missing?:confused3 I wish I were back there now....it is soo cold here and yep you guessed it snow tonite!!:sad1:

Well we are back we came in late last nite, it was an amazing vacation! CSR is so beautiful. And Katmark we did not use your hammock, we used the one outside of Cabanas 9B!!:) Of course we did have to fight Buzz for that one, (JK) s room was right below mine!! What are the odds of that? We did meet up with Matt and some others at the meet at Epcot, although we were late. And Buzz seemed to be missing?:confused3 I wish I were back there now....it is soo cold here and yep you guessed it snow tonite!!:sad1:

I'm so glad you had a good trip. And I'm so glad you got to meet Buzz. It's a shame you came home to bad weather. We got snow last night and the temperature dropped so fast that the roads were icy every where. I am so ready for winter to end.

Hope you'll do a full report. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter