CSR, here I come!! 2/2009!!!

Here Matt in Kathy's hammock!!

31276rp.gif

Headed down to CSR on 2/23 for work conference....I just hope I won't forget the fact that I'm supposed to be working.:lmao:

We're here!! Buzz this place is as beautiful as you said it was, absolutely wonderful!! We are in 9B second floor WOOOHOOOO:cool1: And I have claimed the first hammock outside of 9B!! It is practically right outside of my window!! We have not made it swimming yet, but have made it to the hot tub!! We went to MK today and not busy at all practically walked on everything. Buzz you'll be here before you know it....Matt are you here yet? I have been looking for you!! If so what building are you in? It was 80 today and just gorgous. Well it's Epcot tomorrow for us, it's our actual 20th anniversary so a busy day planned with a few surprises thrown in!! :love:

We're here!! Buzz this place is as beautiful as you said it was, absolutely wonderful!! We are in 9B second floor WOOOHOOOO:cool1: And I have claimed the first hammock outside of 9B!! It is practically right outside of my window!! We have not made it swimming yet, but have made it to the hot tub!! We went to MK today and not busy at all practically walked on everything. Buzz you'll be here before you know it....Matt are you here yet? I have been looking for you!! If so what building are you in? It was 80 today and just gorgous. Well it's Epcot tomorrow for us, it's our actual 20th anniversary so a busy day planned with a few surprises thrown in!! :love:
Glad you are having a great time!

Have a great trip pal!! I can't wait for our first stay at CSR. :thumbsup2 I've read a lot of what you have posted about Coronado and the place just sounds wonderful. My DD(11) has this thing for the swimming pools at WDW and can't wait to hit the 123 foot water slide at CSR!!

:cool1: only 1 more day for me! :cool1: Doin the single digit dance! :cool1:

Buzz I am sooooo jealous - I have to wait 8 more days, bummer!

I hope you have a safe trip to Florida and get the room you want at CSR.

Will you be logging in and giving "live" updates while you're there - wait, how about a Buzz Cam !! :rotfl:

Anyway, if so, I'd love to know if Cab 8A is done yet; we changed our request for our 9 rooms in our GG to 8B since it's confirmed done, but we really love 8A .

Maybe I'll see you there at the end of week, by the pool bar, of course :drinking1

Buzz I am sooooo jealous - I have to wait 8 more days, bummer!

I hope you have a safe trip to Florida and get the room you want at CSR.

Will you be logging in and giving "live" updates while you're there - wait, how about a Buzz Cam !! :rotfl:

Anyway, if so, I'd love to know if Cab 8A is done yet; we changed our request for our 9 rooms in our GG to 8B since it's confirmed done, but we really love 8A .

Maybe I'll see you there at the end of week, by the pool bar, of course :drinking1
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter