CSR to BC for breakfast

katypop

DIS Veteran
hi,
i have booked a ps for 10:00 am for cape may at the BC. if i went to epcot for surprise morn, is there some way i could walk to BC from there, since WS would not be open yet? if not , would busses be running this early from epcot to BC? i know they would run from BC to epcot but wondered how often they would run back this early. also, if i didn't go to epcot first would i need to go to dd and transfer? i will be staying at csr and would prefer not to take a taxi unless absolutely necessary.
katypop

There are no busses from Epcot to BC. The only transportation is the boat from the International Gateway, which is also easy walking distance. You could walk through Epcot to the International Gateway, they would probably let you through the WS if you had your PS#. Your best bet would be to take the bus from CSR to MGM and take the boat to the BC. You could also walk from MGM to BC, it's probably about a mile. Probably equal to the walk through Epcot (Future World to WS to International Gateway).

thanks DebbieB :D :D :D :D
i like your idea of taking a boat from mgm to BC. do you think they will be operating by 9 or 9:30??

katypop:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter