Current Cruise Staffs (all ships)

Time to support my own thread, just off of the inaugural 8-night Western Caribbean on Disney Fantasy (much better than the inaugural 6-night Eastern, I mean, Western Caribbean on Disney Fantasy both thanks to Hurricane Matthew), here was our incredible Cruise Staff team:

- Caitlyn from New Jersey was the Team Lead and Bingo Caller
- Tisa from New Jersey was the Club Hostess
- Ramon from the Philippines was the DJ
- Cory from Wisconsin
- Jess from Maryland
- Julia from Arizona
- Maxx from Virginia
- Holly from England
- Mallory from Australia
- Nati from Argentina
- Gus from Argentina
- RAF from the Philippines

Our Captain was Fabian from Argentina, and Darren was the Cruise Director and Mike was the Assistant Cruise Director, both from England and both left for vacation when we got into Port Canaveral.

Bumping since Disney Wonder just completed her CM and TA 2-night shakedown cruise. I am hoping that we start getting more Cruise Staff team lists from people finishing up their cruises.

Time to support my own thread, just off of the inaugural 8-night Western Caribbean on Disney Fantasy (much better than the inaugural 6-night Eastern, I mean, Western Caribbean on Disney Fantasy both thanks to Hurricane Matthew), here was our incredible Cruise Staff team:

- Caitlyn from New Jersey was the Team Lead and Bingo Caller
- Tisa from New Jersey was the Club Hostess
- Ramon from the Philippines was the DJ
- Cory from Wisconsin
- Jess from Maryland
- Julia from Arizona
- Maxx from Virginia
- Holly from England
- Mallory from Australia
- Nati from Argentina
- Gus from Argentina
- RAF from the Philippines

Our Captain was Fabian from Argentina, and Darren was the Cruise Director and Mike was the Assistant Cruise Director, both from England and both left for vacation when we got into Port Canaveral.

Did not go to Bingo on the Oct 15th Western, but your list did not change much. CD Natalie and ACD Carly. Their morning shows were a hoot!

Just got off the first 7-night Bahamian cruise for the freshly refurbished Disney Wonder. Our Cruise Staff team was:

Captain Robert from The Netherlands
Cruise Director Darren from the UK (it appears from previous posts that he has moved from the Dream to the Fantasy and now to the Wonder in less than a year’s time?)
Assistant Cruise Director Anthony, also from the UK

- Jo from the UK was the Club Hostess
- Simone from the UK was the DJ
- Mia from South Africa hosted several activities and assisted with Bingo
- Chris from the UK called Bingo (and was both funny and entertaining!)
- Kaitlyn from the USA assisted with Bingo
- Kelly from the USA assisted with Bingo
- Jill from Scotland (I believe) was the audio tech

Entertainers included:
- John Charles, who did some very impressive improv singing and guitar playing (amazing talent!)
- Comedian Shawn Farquhar

Our Servers/Hosts were:
- Head Server Paulo from Portugal, who did an excellent job making sure the gluten-free members of our group were well accommodated with all meals
- Server Nino from Phillippines, who also did an awesome job with the gluten-free restrictions
- Assistant Server Veronica from Colombia, who took a genuine interest in us and learned our drink orders very quickly
- Stateroom Host Dany from Dominican Republic (who made some really cool towel animals)

We are sailing on the Wonder - Jan 6th for seven day out of Galveston. I hope we have the same Cruise staff. Curious to know if candy and international calling cards are still the preferred cruise staff tips? If not, can some share what currently is the ideal tip to show cruise staff appreciation, beside the obvious cash tip...thanks

anyone seen the bartender Benita?

Just a reminder, this is a thread for current Cruise Staff teams, those that work directly for the Cruise Director running the family and adult activities. There is a separate thread for locating other Cast Members, such as servers, stateroom host(ess), and bartenders.

We are sailing on the Wonder - Jan 6th for seven day out of Galveston. I hope we have the same Cruise staff. Curious to know if candy and international calling cards are still the preferred cruise staff tips? If not, can some share what currently is the ideal tip to show cruise staff appreciation, beside the obvious cash tip...thanks

Just a reminder, Cruise Staff team members are prohibited from receiving cash tips, as are also Youth Activity team members.

Just a reminder, Cruise Staff team members are prohibited from receiving cash tips, as are also Youth Activity team members.

Technically they're not. They just can't keep it for themselves. It goes into one pot for their team and pays for any team-builders or team rewards.
So you tip one cruise staff, you're actually tipping the whole team.
You tip one YAC, you're tipping all (50+) YACs...

Nov 20 Magic:
Cruise Dir was Leslie, assistant CD was Ashley. Drew (USA) called bingo. Sarah (USA) was present at bingo, pirate/princess dance party, and several of the excursion meeting points. Kristina (UK?) hosted the gingerbread house making.

Nov 20 Magic:
Cruise Dir was Leslie, assistant CD was Ashley. Drew (USA) called bingo. Sarah (USA) was present at bingo, pirate/princess dance party, and several of the excursion meeting points. Kristina (UK?) hosted the gingerbread house making.

You may not believe this, but Drew is actually from the UK, Scotland to be precise. He was born there and his father's job had him living within the United States when he was growing up. If you look closely at his nametag, it says "United Kingdom".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter