Current free dining offer expires May 18. What's next? (Looking for rumors!)

I got a pin through snail mail for a % off that was only good for dates in Sept. It already expired (no biggie, never going in Sept again) there was a website listed * disneyworld.com/resortvacation * and it took me right to a page where I entered my pin # and my name w zipcode. Then it said sorry your pin is expired (which I knew) but I called today to just "see" if I had any other pin attched to my name.....no luck. But I did ask when I should be on the look out for any new deals (hoping for FD) for the winter time (Nov/Dec) and the CM told me to check back at the very end of June, early part of July. She said there havent been any announcements yet, and they only find out a couple days ahead of it going public anyway. So hopfully soon!

I got a pin through snail mail for a % off that was only good for dates in Sept. It already expired (no biggie, never going in Sept again) there was a website listed * disneyworld.com/resortvacation * and it took me right to a page where I entered my pin # and my name w zipcode. Then it said sorry your pin is expired (which I knew) but I called today to just "see" if I had any other pin attched to my name.....no luck. But I did ask when I should be on the look out for any new deals (hoping for FD) for the winter time (Nov/Dec) and the CM told me to check back at the very end of June, early part of July. She said there havent been any announcements yet, and they only find out a couple days ahead of it going public anyway. So hopfully soon!

Thanks...I never have seen this page before.

Thanks...I never have seen this page before.

That's weird...the link I posted earlier today was taking me to the page where you enter your PIN, Last name and your zip code. Now it is taking me to a different page.:confused3

Strange... I guess I will change my PIN site in my "Favorites" to the one above.

That's weird...the link I posted earlier today was taking me to the page where you enter your PIN, Last name and your zip code. Now it is taking me to a different page.:confused3

Strange... I guess I will change my PIN site in my "Favorites" to the one above.

I think there is a website error, because I tried to copy it to give someone else and it went to the page that other link went too, but if you type it in manually it works.

Just got a 15% off rooms via snail mail. If that's not enough of a slap in the face, it expired 2 days ago!!! Seriously?!?!:headache:

Just got a 15% off rooms via snail mail. If that's not enough of a slap in the face, it expired 2 days ago!!! Seriously?!?!:headache:

I'm not sure if this is the same one, but I received one in the mail today for stays most nights 8/5-8/31 that expired two days ago as well. We have a trip booked already for 8/9-8/16 so I figured I would just call to see if anything would happen. It wound up being $23 less (oooooo) BUT they added on Water Parks Fun & More for free! So it doesn't hurt to call even if it is a few days expired. I think that by sending it late, they just think most people won't call. Call! lol

Megs, I told DH that if we were serious about taking a trip during the girls fall break, I would certainly call and ask if they could just give me FD instead. Lol

I guess I shouldn't complain since we're not sure of our plans. It just upset me that we got a 15% *after* we got an email 30% that hasn't expired yet when all we want is FD. The 2 scenarios we have saved are the same resort and ticket length. Dining on one and not the other. I'd hoped they'd notice the "difference" in the two. Oh, well.

Wow, where is everyone? Surprised everyone is't chatting about the free dining announcement for Disney Visa card holders that came out today. DH and I just booked Coronado Springs for 10/19-10/27. We wanted two double beds and standard view. First choice was Riverside but only the new royal princess (not exactly what they are called I don't think) rooms had vacancy. Nothing available for us at French Quarter either. Only king bed option at Coronado, no doubles. Very surprised at the limited availability. We usually have no problem getting whatever we request. The CM did say we can try calling at a later date and see if anything opens up at Riverside and then switch it. Anyway, glad to have our trip booked and free dining! Rumor is free dining will be released to general public on Thursday. Anyone else hear that?

Wow, where is everyone? Surprised everyone is't chatting about the free dining announcement for Disney Visa card holders that came out today. DH and I just booked Coronado Springs for 10/19-10/27. We wanted two double beds and standard view. First choice was Riverside but only the new royal princess (not exactly what they are called I don't think) rooms had vacancy. Nothing available for us at French Quarter either. Only king bed option at Coronado, no doubles. Very surprised at the limited availability. We usually have no problem getting whatever we request. The CM did say we can try calling at a later date and see if anything opens up at Riverside and then switch it. Anyway, glad to have our trip booked and free dining! Rumor is free dining will be released to general public on Thursday. Anyone else hear that?

Most of the moderates now have queen sized beds.
It was confirmed by the CM I talked to today that it wil lbe public Thursday

Too many free dining threads to keep track of!:rotfl:

jenseib said:
Most of the moderates now have queen sized beds.
It was confirmed by the CM's today that it wil lbe public Thursday

That is kind of what I thought. I asked the CM to be sure and first he said the beds were doubles and then said he thought a lot or most of the moderates now have queens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter