Cursor hover??

Zeebs

DIS Veteran
I use to be able to hover my cursor over a thread and it would tell me what the original poster had written, allowing me to decide to read the rest of the thread or not.

Now when I do it it just says "go to first unread message"

Have I changed something that I wasn't meant to in my settings or are other people having this issue or has it been changed by the people in charge and it is to stay this way.

Many thanks
Kirsten

I am still able to hover over a thread to read the text of the first post, so it's not a programatic change.

I use to be able to hover my cursor over a thread and it would tell me what the original poster had written, allowing me to decide to read the rest of the thread or not.

Now when I do it it just says "go to first unread message"

Have I changed something that I wasn't meant to in my settings or are other people having this issue or has it been changed by the people in charge and it is to stay this way.

Many thanks
Kirsten
If you hover over the dot at the beginning of the title of the thread you get the "go to first unread message". If you hover over the actual title (the words) of the thread, it will show a clip of the first post.

If you hover over the dot at the beginning of the title of the thread you get the "go to first unread message". If you hover over the actual title (the words) of the thread, it will show a clip of the first post.
Sadly no, everything shows "go to the first unread message" maybe I broke it somehow.

You have to hover right on the title. Also, you have to have JavaScript enabled. What web browser do you use?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter