~Customized Galleon Store~

stazbabe

Mouseketeer
I am opening up a store for you people who find this game hard as i find it rather easy to get the pieces. All i am really looking for is offers that are reasonable and getting your offers may take a bit of time as i am going to be playing the game as of demand, so you post here your offer if i accept then i will win your items and make trade with you when items have been won.

As the title says this is a customized store so you decide what size ship you want or what pieces you want as i will just trade parts but for a reasonable offer since i will then have codes that will not be used.

Post your offers and i will get back to you asap. pm's are also welcome.

current trade order:

jasonpwns
littledragonerin
caribbound

Trades Complete

CountMC Thanks for trade

I am willing to trade an animator's desk/stool. If you are interested, what size ship wold it get me? Thanks

hi post what items you are wanting as well and then itis easier for me to accept or not

come on people you get to choose exactly what you want and i will accept all reasonable offers

how about for a 50 middle piece ship on each side I offer a magenta rocket:)

I need 50 middle pieces.

I will offer this for them:
Green Cactus Chair
Red Saddle Seats
Magenta Rocket
Animator's Desk Set
HSM Piano
Pink Heartless
Explorer Suitcase Sofa
Safari Lifestyles

hiya jason sorry but i think that is a very outrageous offer as it would take a lot of time.

little dragon: are you wanting 50 middle alltogether or 100 alltogether?

25 bc these are free and my thing is in park quest item that people are still paying me more rare then some items for

ok then no deal as you need to take into account the time to get 25 sets of codes for sides as you can not just play that level over and over and besides i have accepted an offer of a ship with total of 6 sides and 2 masts for an animators desk set

In 2 more months these things will be cute-or-boot prizes i would think you would take rare 0_o

not for the amount you are offering and the time it will take to get what you want i could possibly buy the pin off someone for less than 10000 credits which does not take me long to earn if you are willing to wait then yeah i can do your trade but it will not be ready right away

stazbabe said:
hiya jason sorry but i think that is a very outrageous offer as it would take a lot of time.

little dragon: are you wanting 50 middle alltogether or 100 alltogether?

50 altogether.

Wow I hope you can play the game faster than Mal. She stated it takes her about 1/2 hour to win a full ship, which is really two games it think. I wouldn't bother arguing with people, you either accept or deny their offer, you don't have to be insulted. :sad2:

I don't have the park stuff since I don't go until Jan. and am just now aquiring my own rare, but I'll offer 2 of this weekends pins if you like, the ones that havn't come out yet, for a full ship with 2 masts. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter