Cute Disney Change Jar Idea

DiznEeyore

<font color=navy>Donkey-Huggin' DVC Member<br><fon
I don't know if anyone's mentioned this before, but I found a cute new way to hold our Disney change. My ds loves the new Disney juices, but we'd always bought the pouches. This week, the bottles were on sale, so I bought one. I was pouring and noticed that the upper part of the bottle has embossed pictures of Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald & Pluto. I'm going to toss my old Cranapple juice bottle & use this one instead! It's perfectly themed! :D

We use the popcorn buckets from out last trip to save up our change, we have one from magic kingdom with the castle and fireworks scene on it and another from cirque du soleil that has La Nouba on it! We didnot use them for anything else and they are a great size-sure glad that I lugged them back with us!!

Grover in Winnipeg
:smooth: :D

My change jar is Disnet themed too! I found a disney parks tin from the 25th anniversary for 45 cents at a thrift store. It's big enough to hold any gift certificates I get for vacation as well.

DiznEeyore what a great use for those bottles! I hated throwing it away but couldn't think of anything to keep it for. Now I know.

:bounce: we use our popcorn bucket too!!!!! from the 2000 celebration!!! the kids get a kick out of it.. anytime they find any change or get money for anything they say-- get the disney bucket, have to count it and always say"is that enough yet?" i can finally say yes!!! we are going!!! May 10-20 CBR i can not wait!!!!!!!

We used to use popcorn buckets before we bought our Disney bank on our last trip to Disneyland. It shaped like Sleeping Beauty's Castle with Mickey and the gang on the front. We love it! It's so cute. We've saved $120 in 5 months!

I use a Mickey Mouse bank a friend bought me several years ago. In fact, I only put quarters in it. I counted and rolled them the other night. I had $80. Now it's empty and ready to start again. I also save nickels and dimes and I had $19 the other night. I'm off to the bank tomorrow to deposit $99 in my Disney Account! YIPPEE!

My tip for enforcing "out of sight, out of mind": roll up your change right away! I bought one of those plastic coin sorters for a couple of bucks a while ago. When each tube fills up, I roll up the coins right away and stuff them in a box until it is time to go on our vacation.

Wanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter