D23 Expo 2019 (First page with major info)

Status
Not open for further replies.

This looks amazing. The production valleye, at least from what they have shared thus far, is nearly that of the feature films. The dawn of streaming services has truly created a new golden age of television. Nothing against the blockbuster movie, but so much of the quality content produced for the screen is now being done for television. I would pay the monthly charge for this alone.

This looks amazing. The production valleye, at least from what they have shared thus far, is nearly that of the feature films. The dawn of streaming services has truly created a new golden age of television. Nothing against the blockbuster movie, but so much of the quality content produced for the screen is now being done for television. I would pay the monthly charge for this alone.
Yes, The trailer looks very good. It seems to be mostly humans (vs many CGI characters) in good costumes acting in good sets, with CGI relegated to a few flying scenes and fights.

I am trying to stay on top of this one (opening date and when they will start taking ADRs) as we are going to WDW in February and this is my 1 dining wish for that trip
Been waiting for it too. Going in January. Fingers crossed it’s soon!

Yes, The trailer looks very good. It seems to be mostly humans (vs many CGI characters) in good costumes acting in good sets, with CGI relegated to a few flying scenes and fights.
At Celebration they talked a lot about using practical effects and going back to the roots of Star Wars. So even some of those flying scenes are practical effects, not CGI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter