D23 Expo 2019 (First page with major info)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know anybody that is live streaming the parks panel anywhere? (Did I include enough anys in that question?) Sorry if this has already been covered
I know BigFatPanda said on his channel that he will have coverage, although I don’t know if he meant live stream or just pictures & updates on social media.

What have they done to gorgeous Lady? That trailer is awful. Stop with the remakes!

Really hoping they announce the UK’s launch date for Disney+ soon, otherwise I am going to have hibernate. Can’t understand why a major country isn’t getting it at release date.

Guess they are still working on how to migrate people from Disney life maybe? Kinda hoping there will be a discount for us existing Disney life members.

Any news at all?

Does anyone know anybody that is live streaming the parks panel anywhere? (Did I include enough anys in that question?) Sorry if this has already been covered
I know BigFatPanda said on his channel that he will have coverage, although I don’t know if he meant live stream or just pictures & updates on social media.

I believe they will not allow live streaming and I think Panda said he is doing like a "virtual" thing which I take to mean watching him react to the news as it comes out more than a live stream of the panel

I believe they will not allow live streaming and I think Panda said he is doing like a "virtual" thing which I take to mean watching him react to the news as it comes out more than a live stream of the panel

It's not been allowed in the past though right? I know I watched someone's stream 2 years ago. So hopefully there is one somewhere.

After all the money and love I've dropped on Disney, why do they hate me so?

I'm thinking the same thing. I know I have watched from my computer before. You would think as much as they put into this, Disney would televise this portion...

Today's streaming schedule includes:

Heroines of the Disney Galaxies @ 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET

The Art of Disney Storytelling @ 3 PM PT / 6 PM ET

Last edited:
That stinks. It was fun to watch in past years. Is it available to watch afterwards? Maybe that is what I am thinking? I probably won't be able to view it until tonight anyway...

I'm almost nauseous about today. Today I find out how messed up our May 2020 trip will be! :rotfl:

I already know the Epcot stuff, besides when SE will close. Know the rumored MK closings, only one which bothers me is Thunder Mountain, but as long as Splash is open I'll survive.

My fears:

They will cancel flower/garden due to all the construction.
Everest will be closed during trip
Dinosaur will be closed during trip

The worst is I'll be out all day!!! Stupid bbq....

I'm almost nauseous about today. Today I find out how messed up our May 2020 trip will be! :rotfl:

I already know the Epcot stuff, besides when SE will close. Know the rumored MK closings, only one which bothers me is Thunder Mountain, but as long as Splash is open I'll survive.

My fears:

They won’t cancel Flower and Garden. They make to much money off the event and with all the construction they need the festival to keep drawing people to EPCOT.

My fears:

As PP said, the F&G Festival is a big money maker.

In line for the parks panel with our stage pass so guaranteed seat. Less than two hours of waiting to go. There’s a lot of waiting!

I will try to livestream some of panel on my Facebook page. Peter Scheidle if you are interested. They may not allow it, though.
Link?

I thought I read that Disney Parks Blog will be streaming it live. Is that not correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter