D23 EXPO 2019 Superthread - dates announced!

Do you want Fresno - ABC30's Cory James to cover Media Day at Disneyland - SWGE?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the four confirmations required as part of the reservation. Note the requirement of the entire party being present! (emphasis mine)

1. All children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a Guest who is 14 years of age or older. Each Guest who is 3 years of age or older must have a reservation to enter Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge.

2. I will be present with my party when we check in to enter Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge and I must present a valid government-issued photo ID, or else my entire party will not be allowed to enter the land. Each adult (age 18 or over) in my party must present a valid government-issued photo ID, or else such adult will not be allowed to enter Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge.

3. Reservations are void if transferred or sold and have no cash value. No changes can be made to this reservation, including adding or modifying Guests or changing the date or time. Unused reservations are forfeited and will not be replaced.

4. Separate, valid Disneyland Park admission is required.

DONE! Still sold out thru June 4, but tons of space after that.

I picked June 11 at 8am. While we are not morning people, it will get the kids out of bed! And I think arriving when another group isn't on the way out is probably best for us.

I’ve been waiting since before 8:00. Looks like I just got through... then it trouble logging me in (even though I logged in earlier to try to avoid this nonsense). May still get through.

Interestingly I logged in from desktop about 10:05, and phone at 9:55. Desktop got through, and phone is still pending.

That was actually much easier than I was expecting. I had about 10 web browsers open across two computers, an iPhone and some virtual machines! It still took a while until one of them finally got through, but eventually others started to get in as well. I've closed them all now and got the date I wanted :-) I know I can only go once but I made 2 reservations because I am not sure I can make the first date I booked. The other one is a backup date which I booked under my alternative account. I hope that won't be a problem.

Good luck to everyone else.

We too missed the tiny link for adding guest names to the reservation. We also missed the tiny link for seeing more dates. So we definitely messed up with first one which only has my name on it. I tried to call to cancel the reservation with just me on it, but the 888 customer service # has been busy. But we got a reservation via hubby for Monday June 3rd from 8pm - midnight. Which we're psyched about. We won't have to worry about hot weather and we're also hoping we can get in line at 11:59pm for Smuggler's Run. :)

That was actually much easier than I was expecting. I had about 10 web browsers open across two computers, an iPhone and some virtual machines! It still took a while until one of them finally got through, but eventually others started to get in as well. I've closed them all now and got the date I wanted :-) I know I can only go once but I made 2 reservations because I am not sure I can make the first date I booked. The other one is a backup date which I booked under my alternative account. I hope that won't be a problem.

Good thinking!

We too missed the tiny link for adding guest names to the reservation. We also missed the tiny link for seeing more dates. So we definitely messed up with first one which only has my name on it. I tried to call to cancel the reservation with just me on it, but the 888 customer service # has been busy. But we got a reservation via hubby for Monday June 3rd from 8pm - midnight. Which we're psyched about. We won't have to worry about hot weather and we're also hoping we can get in line at 11:59pm for Smuggler's Run. :)

See you on June 3 @ 8pm :)

Got in!! On the iPad that I’ve been hitting refresh on while my laptop sits with 3 open tabs that never gave me a chance. WTH Disney!!!

Right now afternoon 6/5 and on is open

I also followed the link above and got in in about 5 minutes. Previously, I'd had a phone and laptop on the wait screen for an hour.

DONE! Still sold out thru June 4, but tons of space after that.

I picked June 11 at 8am. While we are not morning people, it will get the kids out of bed! And I think arriving when another group isn't on the way out is probably best for us.
Great idea to be first in the land for the day! We grabbed the 5pm-9pm slot so we can experience it in both the day and at night.

The system was designed to give you a 1 in 2000 chance to access every time the system refreshed.

So it didn't matter when you logged on other than giving you more system refreshes.

That is annoying because that is one less spot for someone else.

What it looks like it does (and the other three browsers I had it open in all came through in the next 20 minutes - but I only made the one reservation - it knows you already have one if you go back in) is that when it lets you in, you have to sign in, you then need to verify your email by clicking a link in an email they send to verify the address, and then re-sign in which takes you to the times page. So what you think was a problem is probably just their security measures. Hope it worked for you!

I'm trying not to cry. I just royally screwed this up. I only have a reservation for me and not my daughter or husband. And I suppose there is no way to fix it.

Ask your daughter or husband to get a reservation on their Disney account (or sign up for one on their behalf!) There are still plenty of times left. You aren't allowed to use both reservations, but you could just burn this one and use theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter