D23: The Ultimate Fan Event Details

Wow, I really wonder what is causing that for you. So strange, hadn't heard of this before

I saw a few folks in FB groups that got similar messages, no idea what caused it but so weird that happened to me on my computer and phone. I remained in the queue, for the heck of it, and I'm at about 56,000 now. At this point, I'm now just worried about getting a regular ticket.

I havent either! Another person got the first error, refreshed and it worked. I was hopeful you'd be let back in..!! :(

I know it's so weird! I refreshed and it just put me at the end of the queue. :charac2:Makes me wonder if tomorrow I should try from another device but I don't have any others to try from... maybe clear all my cookies? I don't know? I have no clue, I'm not that tech savvy, I think it thought I was a bot with one of the messages and it's like hey Disney, I can barely hook up my printer come on now haha!

I saw a few folks in FB groups that got similar messages, no idea what caused it but so weird that happened to me on my computer and phone. I remained in the queue, for the heck of it, and I'm at about 56,000 now. At this point, I'm now just worried about getting a regular ticket.
Regular tickets are still all available as are Sunday only ACC + Honda Center and preferred 3 day tickets.

Do the FB folks know how to circumvent the issue? I hope it doesn't happen again

It it possible to somehow merge the D23 threads?
I don’t think they should be merged because one is in the Disneyland forum. We have always had one in the Disneyland forum. I’m not sure if this is the first year that we’ve had a pre expo thread on this forum. But there’s usually a thread on this forum for all the news dropped at the expo.

I don’t think they should be merged because one is in the Disneyland forum. We have always had one in the Disneyland forum. I’m not sure if this is the first year that we’ve had a pre expo thread on this forum. But there’s usually a thread on this forum for all the news dropped at the expo.
I think I missed up, I forgot it's usually in the Disneyland forum! Oh well

I’m thinking D23 is really going to be stuck with a lot of preferred seats. I thought more would sell today. I don’t think many gold will try to buy tomorrow,
I think they will eventually sell if someone really wants to go to those panels.

The prices are on those preferred seat tickets are pretty wild as far as convention standards go. Star Wars Celebration's VIP ticket is around $1000, flat rate, and receives access to all the panels plus quicker line access to autographs, etc. And San Diego Comic Con's VIP ticket is like $1200. The fact that some of these D23 preferred tickets go as high as $2500 is absolute bonkers to me! And that's after you bought the gold membership.

Lol; just found this one in the DL forum! :D - My bet for the 100s that are left over if after 1st day they will add the D23 swag bag as package. incentive.

People clearly willing to shell out $1500 after two days and sold out both 1000 and 1500 floor seats before the general release.

Ideally they will allow folk to upgrade to the $2500 for a 'discounted price' of $2000 ; they can't lower below the $2000 seats otherwise the 60%+ sold seats will want something too and Mickey is loathe to do refunds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter