Dallas / Fort Worth Dis Lunch Meet September

We vote for either 9/21 or 9/28.

Sunday the 28th sounds great to me!!! Count me in :thumbsup2 Just let me know where. Julie

I can make it on the 21st or the 28th. I can't wait! I had so much fun last time! :woohoo:

I'm glad I remember to check this forum!! Just moved from Decauter on Thursday from North Dakota and I'm excited to be able to meet other Dis'ers!!

The 28th is also good for me. Maybe if I get busy, I'll have my Tokyo Disneyland pictures developed. I would probably prefer Texas Roadhouse or Olive Garden. But, I'll go wherever is chosen. It will just be me. DH works on Sundays right now.

Hey can someone who hasn't been in forever go to these things??

:cool2: + princess:

The 28th is also good for me. Maybe if I get busy, I'll have my Tokyo Disneyland pictures developed. I would probably prefer Texas Roadhouse or Olive Garden. But, I'll go wherever is chosen. It will just be me. DH works on Sundays right now.

Those both sound yummy to me! :yay:

Can't wait to see your pictures! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter