Dancing at WDW??

ecugrad2003

Earning My Ears
Where can you go to dance @ Disney? A few places would be great. You can leave out country things though..not my thang!

Have you checked out PLEASURE ISLAND?

8 Trax – Boogie oogie oogie to this '70s and '80s club for all your retro dancing favorites. If you love to get down to the Bee Gees, Donna Summer and the Village People, keep on truckin' over to 8 Trax.

BET Soundstage™ Club – Bust a move on over to this two-story soundstage environment and head on down to the dance floor. The DJ spins phat tunes from the latest hip hop to old school R&B favorites. Get your groove on!

Mannequins Dance Palace – Go for a spin at this pulsing, flashing, energizing dance club. The huge floor actually rotates as you gyrate to booming sounds of techno trance tunes. It's a dance revolution!

Motion – Groove to the latest videos on the massive screen. This outrageous dance club has captured a non-stop youthful energy and put it to the beat of Top 40 music. If it's happening now, it's happening here!

The Pleasure Island Jazz Company – Ease into the velvet sounds of smooth jazz in this mellow night spot. Enjoy live musicians nightly at this cool club with the energy and sophistication of a real music lover's paradise.

Rock 'n' Roll Beach Club – Catch a wave of fun at this beach party of a nightclub. The good times last all night long with great live bands on selected evenings, as the classic hits of yesterday meet the newest hits of today. Come here to catch a wave of fun.

Then when you are tired of dancing, there is also a comedy club, 2 if you count the Adventurers Club.

Definitely dancing at Pleasure Island.

My Dh is not a dancer and he watched from the sidelines as I danced alone but eventually he was dancing right along with me ;) It was alot of fun.

My Dh especially liked the Jazz Club.

Do they have any country dancing at PI?? My DH and I know how to two step and swing dance...

Larry's post above covered all. I don't think they have country line dancing. Sorry.

I enjoyed Mannequins Dance Palace. They have a a revolving dance floor.

Thanks, but I didn't mean line dancing, I don't know how to line dance :)

So no swing either...Hmmm, may have to rethink going to PI

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter