Dancing on Ice

Pinky166

<font color=deeppink>a little on the OCD side<br><
Anyway else looking forward to Dancing on Ice tonight?

I love this show, they have some good celebs on this year. :goodvibes

Me Me Me, I love this too. I did prefer it being on a Saturday night though:confused3

I don't know why they moved it? :confused3

I don't particularly like him but Ray Quinn is supposed to be really good so looking forward to seeing him.

I prefered it on a Saturday - perhaps they didn't want to compete with the Eurovision thingy.

I only know about 4 of the competitors - but I never do know many on these "celebrity" shows. (In fact Gethin Jones visited the school where I work last year - everyone was excited but I'd never heard of him!!)

We will also be watching-i am not keen on some of the 'celebs' appearing,but i love Ice Skating(watching NOT par-taking).Glad that Michael Underwood was given another chance to take part :thumbsup2 .Jeremy Edwards is providing eye candy for me :thumbsup2 :laughing: .
I love watching Torvil+Dean-they are my faves-although the last i have heard is Christopher won't be doing any dancing in this series as he fell pretty badly in re-hearsals+had surgery on his shoulder+is'nt allowed to perform :sad2: .x.

We will also be watching-i am not keen on some of the 'celebs' appearing,but i love Ice Skating(watching NOT par-taking).Glad that Michael Underwood was given another chance to take part :thumbsup2 .Jeremy Edwards is providing eye candy for me :thumbsup2 :laughing: .
I love watching Torvil+Dean-they are my faves-although the last i have heard is Christopher won't be doing any dancing in this series as he fell pretty badly in re-hearsals+had surgery on his shoulder+is'nt allowed to perform :sad2: .x.

Jeremy is good eye candy! Yay we agree Michelle! :banana: :lmao:
I too am glad that Michael Underwood is getting another go, I felt so sorry for him last year.

I used to watch ice skating all the time when I was little & when I was a teenager we had an ice rink in my town, its no longer there but I used to spend all my time there at weekends & some evenings - not that I was any good mind you. I almost cracked my head open one night! :rotfl2:

I heard that Christopher Dean is almost recovered from his op & he won't skate this week but will be back in the next week or two. I hope so! :wizard:

Yes I'm looking forward to watching it -although I must admit I dont know who is on it this year.

I shall be tuning in tho' I really wish it was on Saturday evening as Sundays are all about 'Lark Rise to Candleford' for me... :headache:

Jeremy is good eye candy! Yay we agree Michelle! :banana: :lmao:
I too am glad that Michael Underwood is getting another go, I felt so sorry for him last year.

I used to watch ice skating all the time when I was little & when I was a teenager we had an ice rink in my town, its no longer there but I used to spend all my time there at weekends & some evenings - not that I was any good mind you. I almost cracked my head open one night! :rotfl2:

I heard that Christopher Dean is almost recovered from his op & he won't skate this week but will be back in the next week or two. I hope so! :wizard:
I am useless at ice skating-went once,never again :lmao: .Makes a change for us to agree on the eye candy,i do think Jason(judge)is a hottie-do you agree with that?.
I always used to watch it when i was little-not so much now though :confused3 .I hope Christopher is dancing :banana: .x.

Roxanne Pallett and Zoe Salmon for me. :thumbsup2 And Melinda Messenger...and Jessica Taylor :blush:
Trust you David,being greedy again :rolleyes1 :lmao: .x.

Yes I'm looking forward to watching it -although I must admit I dont know who is on it this year.
Have a look here for the line up .............. http://www.itv.com/Entertainment/reality/dancingonice/Thecelebrities/default.html
.x.

i do think Jason(judge)is a hottie-do you agree with that?

OMG!!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: Yeah, what is it with you and evil judges!!??? :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: That is so wrong in every way - tho' my DH is saying Louis Walsh is worse... :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

OMG!!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: Yeah, what is it with you and evil judges!!??? :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: That is so wrong in every way - tho' my DH is saying Louis Walsh is worse... :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

LOL, glad I'm not the only one that thinks Michelle is crazy! :lmao: .....Lee agrees with Richard!!!

I'm hoping to watch it too. I'm so tired though, but I will try and make myself stay awake :thumbsup2

LOL, glad I'm not the only one that thinks Michelle is crazy! :lmao: .....Lee agrees with Richard!!!

Richard's got a real downer on Louis W - creeps him out or some such. :rolleyes: But I gotta say that from a purely girlie point of view, Jason turns my stomach - Michelle, what are you thinking??! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Richard's got a real downer on Louis W - creeps him out or some such. :rolleyes: But I gotta say that from a purely girlie point of view, Jason turns my stomach - Michelle, what are you thinking??! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Lee is the same...he can not stand Louis & normally leaves the room when I watch X factor! :lmao:

As for Jason.....YUCK & wrong on so many levels!! Next she will be telling us she likes Craig Revell Horwood too! :sad2:

----------------

Welcome home Mandy. Hope you had a good time. :goodvibes

Lee is the same...Next she will be telling us she likes Craig Revell Horwood too! :sad2:

Er (and I don't know how to say this) BUT I wouldn't actually mind being pals with CRH!!! I can't explain it and it's deffo not the same as thinking he's eye candy ;) but think he looks like he'd know have to have a good time... :drinking:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter