Dangerously Inaccurate Information in this Link Describing the Dining Plan

If you look under the U.S. Disney World Resort it will let you print out the flyers. Notice that our dining plan is different than the one listed on your link. Like mentioned above...Le Cellier and Coral Reef are one TS...they are no longer signature restaurants.

Le Cellier never was 2TS, right? The information in that link is completely unrealiable.

I noticed that it did not offer desserts at either CS or TS restaurants. Could it be that international guests are offered a lower version of the plan?

Slightly Goofy

bicker said:
Le Cellier never was 2TS, right? The information in that link is completely unrealiable.

Le Cellier and Coral Reef used to be 2TS when the plan was introduced early last year. When I made my resssies in February I confirmed that they were 1 credit.

Could it be that international guests are offered a lower version of the plan?
No. I think the webpage is just inaccurate and the information on it unreliable.

The DDP is the same for US and international guests, it is just inaccurate information as it is out of date.

SlightlyGoofy said:
I noticed that it did not offer desserts at either CS or TS restaurants. Could it be that international guests are offered a lower version of the plan?

Slightly Goofy

A few months ago there was concern about desserts not being included - turned out that this was the source of the misinformation.

bicker said:
What I noticed different about it is that it specifies two restaurants that surcharge for certain entrees.

I didn't click on the link, because my computer is s l o w today.

According to the FAQ certain DTD restaurants may have a surcharge - I thought that Planet Hollywood & Wolfgang Puck both had a surcharge for the most expensive items. Is this incorrect?

The asterisk comment indicates "there may be a surcharge..." (emphasis mine). In 2005, yes, the most expensive items Wolfgang Puck Cafe was at an additional OOP cost; recently somebody posted that they asked about this on the phone and were told there's no surcharge on anything. Don't know about Planet Hollywood.

Someone should contact the webmaster and tell them that this page needs a serious update!! :scratchin

I would be awful upset if I went and did all my planning and then come to find out half the information was wrong!! Being a planner that would get me so steamed!! :furious:

But, alas, I luckily have disboards to shield me from such madness!! :worship:

:disrocks:

Beth

Le Cellier changed to 1 credit at the same time the other WS restaurants were added. The footnote regarding the DTD restaurants was in the original brochure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter