DarlingDumbo's Stomach Saga <With Pictures> UPDATED 11/9

Thanks for the great pics. I like it when there are pics with the reviews. looking forward to more!!!

You're doing a great job with your reviews! More please!

Thank you for the wonderful trip report. I usually skirt thru them but I love reading all of yours. :cloud9: :cheer2: :wave: Tina

Great job so far on the dining reviews!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I love the pics & the detailed review separating the food & service - I'm also loving the snack pics!! :teeth: We'll be on the DP for the first time next month & I'm excited to be able to use snack credits for breakfast when we need to. :)

Looking forward to hearing and seeing more!!

Great reviews and pictures, looking forward to more! :woohoo:

Great report, am really enjoying it, thanks so much for those pix. We are staying at POFQ in 28 days and your report is really making me look forward to staying there and eating at Sassagoula!

That chicken parmesan meal was HUGE! I can't believe that's only one CS!

Hope you had a fabulous trip :goodvibes

Eloise

And we’re off; we arrived at Magic Kingdom and were pleasantly surprised with magical beginnings. I’m no toddler but I still enjoyed riding some of the fantasy land rides early. Everything was going as planned we followed my touring plans until lunch. I was actually hungry!! so we decided on Pinocchio Village Haus.
34796688%3A%7Ffp354%3Enu%3D3268%3E3%3C%3A%3E7%3C%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A8%3C96%3A87%3Bnu0mrj

My mom and I both got the plain pizza combo which included a side salad. I got a Mickey rice krispie treat for dessert and my mom got the chocolate cake.
SERVICE: It was about 11:30 so the crowds had not arrived yet, the lines were short and the cast members were friendly and knowledgeable of the DDP.
SIZE: The combo meal was perfect, a nice sized side salad, and a good sized personal pizza. My Mickey Rice Krispie treat was huge, and the chocolate cake was a good size as well.
QUALITY: The food was hot/warm, which I like it shows the food wasn’t sitting out for a while. The sauce on the pizza was delicious and the crust was crunchy but soft, very good. The salad was good, it was more of a field green salad, less iceberg, which my mom loves. I’m not so fond of eating lettuce that looks like leaves. The only other problem with the salad was that the dressing was already on it and there were no other dressing options, the dressing was Italian and very good although. For dessert my mom liked her chocolate cake, it was moist, but she removed the icing because it was so rich and she’s not a big icing person. I was feeling good and didn’t want to stuff myself, so I didn’t eat the rice krispie treat, although it looked great.

I also wanted to add that my mom noticed a weird taste in all of her drinks. We didn't realize until the last day that she did not like the taste of the ice.

Breakdown:

Pizza Combo (2) $7.59 *2 = $15.18
34796688%3A%7Ffp354%3Enu%3D3268%3E3%3C%3A%3E7%3C%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A8%3C99839%3Cnu0mrj

Rice Krispie Treat: $2.49

Chocolate Cake:$2.49
34796688%3A%7Ffp34%3A%3Enu%3D3268%3E3%3C%3A%3E7%3C%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A8%3C9757%3A7nu0mrj

Lemonade:$2.39
34796688%3A%7Ffp357%3Enu%3D3268%3E3%3C%3A%3E7%3C%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A8%3C9757%3A8nu0mrj

Bottle of water:$2.00

Total: (2 Counter Service Credits) $24.55

Rating: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 out of 5 :thumbsup2

DarlingDumbo said:
The salad was good, it was more of a field green salad, less iceberg, which my mom loves. I’m not so fond of eating lettuce that looks like leaves.

I had to laugh, me and my mom are the same way about our salads! Im no fan of leaves either! :rotfl:

Thanks for the reviews, this is also a favorite CS of ours, and my Dbrother will be very happy to know that a Mickey rice crispy treat is a dessert!

I enjoyed our stay at Port Orleans. I'm enjoying your reviews and pictures. I'm looking forward to reading more

mmmm Cheese Danish - I try to get one each Disney trip.

Brenda
from MB

DarlingDumbo said:
Lemonade:$2.39
34796688%3A%7Ffp357%3Enu%3D3268%3E3%3C%3A%3E7%3C%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A8%3C9757%3A8nu0mrj

Rating: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 out of 5 :thumbsup2

Great report so far and love the pics. You were very thorough...even taking a picture of the cup of lemonade :rotfl: :rotfl:

You gave me my chuckle for the night...what a Diser! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter