• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DAS on App

idohair2

Earning My Ears
We were approved for DAS. But I don’t see it on my app yet. Will it appear when we have our first park day?

If you did the video chat and added the 2 preselected rides per day they will show up in the app under Future Plans.

We are here and the box for DAS won't show up. It finally appeared about 15 minutes after entering the park yesterday. Disappeared overnight. Now today have been in the park over 15 minutes and it still isn't showing up. Any tips on getting it to pop up?

We are here and the box for DAS won't show up. It finally appeared about 15 minutes after entering the park yesterday. Disappeared overnight. Now today have been in the park over 15 minutes and it still isn't showing up. Any tips on getting it to pop up?
It normally disappears when the park you were in closes for the night.

But, random disappearing happened to us frequently when we were at WDW in late October, early November.
The advice we got was to close the app out and then reopen it again. But, it often kind of randomly disappeared and then reappeared in the parks without us doing anything.
More than once, we were in line at one of the blue Guest Experience umbrellas to try to get the CMs there to fix it, but it appeared again while we were waiting.

We had so much trouble with the app the last 10 days, including the DAS disappearing and reappearing issue. There didn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to it - so frustrating. We never had to ask for help; it always showed up eventually. But I spent a lot of time on my phone trying to get it back. That’s not remotely helpful for you, I realize, but just to let you know it’s apparently a relatively common issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter