Date and Rate for 2004?

i received my entertainment book on tuesday sept 7 and the universal hotels are listed in the book in the half price hotel section.

I have an entertainment book from last year and none of the Universal resorts or the Loews hotels are listed in mine. But I live in PA, and I thought maybe since the books are a regional thing, only certain ones contain the Universal Resorts discounts. So I was wondering, what entertainment books are you buying (i.e. from what region) in order to get the hotel discounts?

Thanks very much!

sable, my book is one of the chicago books and it was n there last year and in this years edition also.

look at the half price hotel section, this is before the hotel listings at the end of the book where it is divided up by state and city.

in half day, look for universal
all three are listed there as universal hard rock hotel, universal portifina bay, universal royal pacific. when i first started getting the entertainment book, i would look in the wrong area and get angry over it. then i realized the universal hotels are not listed by region in the back of the book but under the travel section of "hotels at half price area."

check there and see if you find it. pm me if you have any questions.

Are the hotels all booked for October? It seems every weekend is booked. I was wanting to go to HHN and stay onsite. What should I do???? Any suggestions? Thanks. :sunny:

Originally posted by twistedmickey
Are the hotels all booked for October? It seems every weekend is booked. I was wanting to go to HHN and stay onsite. What should I do???? Any suggestions? Thanks. :sunny:

are you saying that all three hotels for each weekend in october is at full capacity right now???

if that what they told you when you called to make a ressie?
that is horrible, i have three friends that decided yesterday to go to hhn and stay on site at hrh. i have no idea what they are going to do now.

RPR Nov. 27th 2 queens garden view $157 Fan Club
FYI- Fan Club was better than APH@189 & EC@168.

HRH Dec.21st-23rd 2 queens garden $149 Florida Resident
FYI- Could have booked King Ste. for $219 w/ Plat.

I called 1-888-837-2273.

what is fan club and the other booking place you mentioned. im clueless about this . i got this rate from royal pacific or universal booking, i cant remember which one i was takling to after being transferred 3 times.

thanks tammy

Just wondered if any of the discounted rates are available yet for March. I am hoping to take my kids for spring break in late March, which is usually an expensive time of year. I can't afford to stay on site if the rates are $250 + a night. Last year I was able to get $187/nt at HRH. But so far my efforts to book in advance are only showing me the higher rates despite what codes I try to use. Does anyone know from past experience if rates for Spring Break ever come down in the fall or early winter?

Thanks!

P.S. I checked my Ent. book and it does not list the Universal on site hotels under the 1/2 price area. must be only certain regions where the book is published.

Just booked a standard room at RPR for December 26-29 for $215.10 (AAA rate). There were no other discount rates available. We were upgraded to a King Suite with our Loews Platinum. The reservationist also said we will be offered a Club room at no extra cost if they are available upon arrival.

:Pinkbounc
I just booked a waterview room at Royal Pacific for December 22-28, 2004 thru Quickbook:

12/22-25 $157
12/25-28 $202

I didn't think that was too horrible for xmas and last minute.

I just booked a waterview room at Royal Pacific for December 22-28, 2004 thru Quickbook:

Wow, not bad at all !!!! - have a wonderful holiday !!

PS: Welcome to the DIS !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter