Date and Rate for 2004?

Due to health reasons of my MIL I will be cancelling 2 rooms at the RPR August 20-27 ENT rate of 119 week 152 weekend. I figured if anyone still needs a good room rate I'll be cancelling the reservations at about 3:00p eastern. maybe next year.

Due to health reasons of my MIL I will be cancelling 2 rooms at the RPR August 20-27 ENT rate of 119 week 152 weekend. I figured if anyone still needs a good room rate I'll be cancelling the reservations at about 3:00p eastern. maybe next year.

:( - how kind of you to post - sending a little pixie dust !:wizard:

RPR August 23rd - August 28th

$105 per night

these rates were online at the universal site a few months ago. a week later it was off.

We are planning a trip to RPR for Dec 26-31 2004. Does anyone know if there is any chance of getting an APH rate for that time? THey are offering a AAA rate of $215 a night and wonder if there is a better deal out there. Thanks!

You won't know unless you ask. Call 1-800-BEA- STAR and ask for the best discount available (Entertainment, APH, AAA, FAN). You are going at peak season, so the base rate will be at its highest. Also the discount rates go fast for the most popular dates. Even so, you might get lucky. I was able to get the Entertainment rate for HRH only 2 weeks in advance in May. Good luck!;)

I just booked 4 nights @ Portofino two days ago for August 15th - 19th and was pleased to get EC rate of $155 per night! I thought for sure with booking at the 'last minute' I wouldn't have a prayer of getting a discount! Tried to add 4 more days (before those dates) yesterday, and I could only get next room up for $209 per night, so declined for now.

Pat

I know this board is for Universal but does anyone know of anyway to get discounts for WDW resorts. There 's probably no such thing. I got a great rate on hotel kingdom for HRH this past spring break for $151.20 and my sister is planning to go to WDW for MLK w/end-w-horrible w/end and expensive resort. Thanks!

Does anyone know when 2005 ET or APH rates will be released. I am looking for April 23rd, 24th, and 25th. Am I enquiring too soon??
ADP :D

RPR 26-28th September $141 per night (including additional $25 for an extra adult) entertainment rate.

GREAT rate I think :thewave:

Karon

Originally posted by cdpa4d
Does anyone know when 2005 ET or APH rates will be released. I am looking for April 23rd, 24th, and 25th. Am I enquiring too soon??

i get mine automatically. i gave my cc and they mail them each year without shipping charges.
i received my renewal postcard on monday and it stated if i wanted to discontinue my yearly ent book to call now as the books will be sent out very soon.
hth

i can check it out for you when i receive mine.

Originally posted by cdpa4d

I am also planning a trip for that week and was told that neither AP or AAA rates are out yet .

FYI You may already know this but just in case:
Grad Bash April 22-23, 2005
Universal's Grad Bash 2005! For TWO nights in April, Universal's Islands of Adventure theme park is being set aside just for graduating high school seniors to experience intense thrills, extreme excitement and unforgettable fun. Get your friends together and create memories they'll be talking about at every class reunion. .

just reread my postcard from entertainment book. it said my book has been reserved and will be shipped very soon. if i want to cancel my ongoing renewal, i should call immediately before shipping.

this is the number i was told to call 1 888 231 SAVE.
if you need to know the date the reserved books are being mailed out, why don't you try that above number.

pm me later this month to see if i have received my ent book yet and if i have, i will check out the 411 you need.

PBH Deluxe room 10/22-10/25 for $216/nt AP rate. Is this a good rate? It is a weekend during HHN.

March 7-10, 2004 $160 plus tax, standard room HRH (purchased in November 2003 via Hotel Kingdom)

(Sun- Wed) 19-22 December, 2004: Queen Club Level Room HRH $216 APH Rate! Woo HOO!

*Note: With tax it's $240.84 per night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter